Here is the inside:
This group is so much fun and has so many talented people on it. I love visiting their blogs or albums to see what they've created and getting inspiration. I've learned so much from them since beginning this card making/scrapbooking journey in April 2009.
Most of my stamps come from Diana Crick's Magnolia-licious USA store. Besides my obsession with Magnolias, I've discovered COPIC markers which are awesome to work with and can also be found at the Magnolia-licious store. They make anyone look like an artist.
Thanks for visiting!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Summer Tilda and Edwin
Happy Monday morning! Here is a card I made for the August mingle at the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS group. I will be sending this to my mingle partner real soon - hope she likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW Angela! this is an awesome card! Beautiful coloring and hours of work, I'm sure! Lucky gal that gets this! So glad I found your blog...is it ok if I add you to my blogroll on my blog?
Pam Going Postal
Post a Comment