Saturday, August 7, 2010

C4C #49 - Cupcake Challenge

Time for another Crazy 4 Challenges post! August 16 is Cupcake Day in Australia which is where my DT pal, Frances Byrne, lives and she happens to be the host for this month's challenges at C4C. Cupcake day is a fund raising event for the RSPCA. So in honor of this day, get out your cupcake related items (ie. stamps, templates, papers, etc.) and include a cupcake related item to your card/project.

Here is my take on this challenge:



I used this sweet image from Your Next Stamp. Isn't she cute!? She is called Ellie Loves to Bake and can be found here.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C49. Don't forget to link your card back to the C4C blog with Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

I will enter this card at:

Your Next Stamp Challenges - birthdays
Cute Card Thursday - whateva!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

34 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Angela!!! The image is soooo fun and I like how you added all these different gadgets!!! Hugs ~S~

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! I luv all the yummy details.

xoxo,
Lori

StampOwl said...

Looks like that little sweetie is gonna cook up a bunch of yummy cupcakes ... awesome card Angela

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great cupcake angela,
love that image too she is sweet, love all the details you added too.
beautiful card


greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Hi angela,

Hmm, I'm getting hungery LOL

Love the card.

Greetings, jaimie

Vicki G said...

This is so precious! All the elements that you've added here are just perfect!

Hugs

Vicki

Myrna said...

Angela she is so sweet! Beautiful coloring. I still have nightmares about the 48 German Chocolate cupcakes I made early this summer. The guys loved them but soooo much work!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I just adore the design of your card Angela! The shape and all the little baking accessories! CUTE! Ellie makes the best cupcakes! lol
Hugs
Karen

Allison said...

sweet card
AllisonX

Barbara said...

So CUTE! Your coloring is amazing, Angela!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet little cupcake 'shop' you have created....could be one of those 'decorate your own cupcake' kind of place.....and isn't she happy to be there....fab scene

Christine Riley said...

Angela, this is gorgeous! I LOVE this image and your layout and embellishments are just perfect. Love it!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie Angela! Beautifully colored and all!
Pam Going Postal

Anneke said...

Hi Angela,
this girl is so cute!!
And the cupcakes are delicious ;) lol!
Beautiful card!
Hugs Anneke

Anne Tussing said...

Love all the little details!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FANTASTIC!! LOVE it!!

Silli said...

So very cute Angela...Love all the details...HUGS

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Angela! What a cute image and I love all the fun details you included!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh my!! This is just too sweet...I love every single element, Angela!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

Chris said...

Such a fun card Angela and your colouring is gorgeous! Love your design and the theme of cupcakes. Hugs, Chris :)

CraftyC said...

How sweet Angela, I love your shaped card, very pretty!!
Clairex

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HEY MISS ANGELA LOL!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A CUTE MESS YOU HAVE GOING HERE LOL! I live all the cute details all over!!so is the button in the middle of the bow a daisy or an egg?? I like the idea that it could get pulled off as a scrambled egg tooooooooo cute lol!!As always miss Angela jaw dropping,((HUGS))RubYM:)

Julie said...

Such an adorable card!

Thank you for joining us at CCT.

Julie

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card, Angela! Really like the colours you used!
Hugs Kristel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card is just darling Angela!! I just love how you colored Ellie and all the accessories you added!! How fun!! Gorgeous work as always girl!
hugs,
Chris

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is soooo cute, I love all the elements you added to this cute image.

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

What a precious card! I love those adorable elements all over it :-)

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

gorgeous, sweet and very jummy ;-) Those little details make it complete!!!

Big hug,

Lins x

cabio's craft corner said...

Holy moly Angela, this is super than a super cute card. Love the theme and the cute embellies. Fabulous done my friend !
Hugs,
Cabio

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so cute Angela I love all the fun extras used to make this show stopper! Beth

Kerri said...

Where did you find those adorable little baking accessories??? I LOVE IT!!! Your coloring blows me away once again~sooooo adorable!!!

Maria said...

Okay. . .your card rocks big time! I just love all the cupcake/baking embellishments! It makes me want to make some cupcakes! Very delicious card Angela!!

Maria

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Angela this is fabulous all those lovely embellishments and image oooo I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maureen said...

This is just adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous and love all the little 'bellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!