I really love those pretty spring colors. So this is what I came up with:
This is one of the first Tilda's I ever bought 2 years ago. I'm so happy to have a chance to use this sweetie. This is Tilda With Easter Egg and she's in stock right now at Magnolia-licious. So CUTE!! I also used Little Birds (also available) and I used Chicken in Egg and this Basket of Easter Eggs (neither seem to be in stock right now at Magnolia-licious.
My papers are by Magnolia and Coordinations. My flowers came from WOC. I used my Martha Stewart punches to cut out my leaves. The floral bead picks and pearls are from my stash. I used copics to color up this scene and they are: E11, E00, E000, R20, R22, R24, Y23, Y15, Y13, Y11, Y000, BV13, BV11, BV000, BV0000, R85, R83, R81, RV10, B97, B95, B91, B000, B0000, E18, E19, E17, E13 YG13, G14, G20.
Hope you enjoyed my project today! Hope you can visit the rest of the DT for more inspiration! Have a great day!



32 comments:
Aweeee! Soooo cute and beautiful, I'm thinking there are so many stamps I want.... :O)
Beautiful....love the little birds!
Hugs,Celia.
Ahhhhh what a sweet card you made, love the colouring!!
Hugs Ageeth x
She looks amazing and just love her little egg!! Such sweet colours and perfect flowers. Chanelle xxx
Oh how PRETTY! Love the colours.
Judi x
I think those birdies are just too cute Angela. They are a great addition to keep Tilda company on this sweet card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Gorgeous Angela! Love your colouring ~ of course ~ and those birds plus the little chickie are so perfect. Hugs, Maria
That is a gorgeous card Angela!!
Hugs Kristel
Hi Angela, What a wonderful Easter scene you have created!! Your coloring is so beautiful!! I love the addition of the little birds and the chick!! Thank you for choosing a great challenge for all of us!! Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Suzan
AWWWW Angela this is as sweet as can be, LOVE your spring colors!! Gorgeous work sweetie! big hugs!
oooooooo angela she is adorable and a very beautiful card.
what a coloring and great those lots of flowers.
greetings karin
Your Tilda card is precious, Angela. I love all the Spring pastels. Very Beautiful!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Oh wow!! Angela, this is so stunning!! Your colors and flowers are just gorgeous!! What a sweet layout and design sweetie!! Looks like a wonderful challenge!! I hope to feel better today so I can stamp!! HUGS
wow Angela, this is so beautiful card.
Love the layout and such an amazing colouring.
Oh so cute!!! Lovin' all those adorable Maggie images coloured to perfection wonderfully by YOU!! Fabulous!!
hugs, stephanne
Hi Angela,
This is a gorgeous card !!!
lovely soft colours !
Greetings, Jaimie
I love this card with the combination of blue, yellow, and purple. Tilda is adorable in her striped leggings! Great job!
YOUR COLOURING IS AS ALWAYS SO ELEGANT!!Nice combo and pretty paper...janine
Your coloring is so gorgeous, Angela!! I love this card! Fabulous use of so many images to create this perfect little scene! Awesome!
hugs, Sharon
This is adorable Angela! What beautiful Spring colors! Love the basket with the eggs spilling out! Wonderful coloring and card!
Angela,
So beautiful!!!
Your design is gorgeous!
Your colouring awesome!
Hugs, Candy
Oh Angela, this is so gorgeous. I just love everything about it. Your coloring is impressive as always!
Big hugs and take care,
Lins xxx
Hi Angela!
As expected, your card is perfect!!! You have the most wonderful sense of style :-)
Angie
What a gorgeous and adorable card this is!! I love your pretty coloring and the glittered egg Tilda holds. The yellow is perfect for Spring!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Aw!! This is the sweetest Angela!! Your coloring is absolutely stunning!! I just love the glittered egg, your colors and design!! So springy and fun!!
Hope all is well with you my friend. Miss you!!
hugs,
Chris
Oh Angela...first, thanks so much for a great month of challenges! Your color choices and photo were such great inspiration!! And secondly...OMG! I tell ya, this is one gorgeous card! Your coloring and design are just stunning!! I love those little birds too! So fang cute! Hugs, Pat
Hi Angela - opened your blog and a Big smile broke out! Tilda is so cute and I'm happy to report that I just bought this basket a few weeks ago, so now I'm inspired! lol The birdies are so cute too and the chick - oh, I NEED the chick! Beautiful coloring and oh so charming!
Pam Going Postal
awwwwwwwwwwwww Angela this is BEAUTIUFL dear!!!
I love ALL of the different images you have put together.. Loving the soft colors also..
hugs, Janiel
Woo-hooo I just got those little birdies in my last order.
Angela, don't know what to say...Your card is PERFECT! If I had it in front of me, I have to watch out my drool doesn' fall all over it. LOL. I adore it!
Hugs,
Norma
Wowwww stunning card Angela I love that image of Tilda and the flowers look beautiful I also love those little chicks.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is so sweet!
It's just amazing how many cards I seem to miss! Where was I? What was I doing? Precious card - love the chick coming out of his shell all snug it its nest. I adore this little birds. Angela, your coloring and design work leave me speechless!
Now that's a hard thing to do.
Hugs,Sandy
Post a Comment