Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOMIC - Special Happy Birthday Tilda Challenge

Hi Everyone! Today I'm back with a Happy Birthday Tilda Challenge at TOMIC.  We must include a Birthday sentiment on our card and follow the following sketch:


It should also be a girly girl card or very femine.  So here is the card I came up with:



This lovely Tilda is called Tilda Loves Flowers from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection currently available at Magnolia-licious. Isn't she gorgeous, I colored her with copics and touches of prisma pencils.  I LOVE these new papers I got from SCACD. They scream spring to me and I just love these colors.  The papers are by Best Creations and are called A Walk in the Garden - just gorgeous with lovely colors and bits of sparkle throughout this 6x6 pad. I love it!  The birthday sentiment is from Whimsy - they have the best sentiments!

Well that's it from me today.  See you next time!

13 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, lovely spring colours and beautiful Tilda x
Wendy x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Angela!! Love your coloring and the papers and colors are beautiful! Love that double bow with your spotted ribbon! Pure delight!!
hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!!! SOOO gorgeous Angela!! Love the colors, flowers and that sweet birthday sentiment!! TFS! :)

Anne said...

Love the card, amazing colors and great style. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sylvia said...

I wish you had lived in the Netherlands Angela. I think i visited you often to take a few copic lessons LOL. This is totally awesome. I love the sweet colors you have used and also the double bow is stunning. I also love the DP's. Beautiful card again!! I have one question.
xxxSylvia

June Nelson said...

Its amazing so beautiful and Ilove the sentiment I can feel a spend coming on lol xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card again angela.

greetings karin

Sandy said...

Your card is gorgeous -- the colors are out of this world beautiful. And I do really love your ribbon!
Sandy

Christina C. said...

OMG,Angela, this is phenomenal! Adore your magnificently colored Tilda and the papers are just amazing....love 'em!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours and that bow is just so stunningly beautiful, love it
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

This is an absolute delight Angela! I love the pretty papers and colours and your Tilda is coloured to perfection, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is Deliusly Stunning, so sweet hugs pops x

Unknown said...

Angela I love your work!!!!! Wow what a fabulous creation!!!!! Love the image and color combo!!!!!! Wow!!!!