Anyways, I wanted to share a card I had made for the current issue of Through The Craftroom Door. This beautiful princess is Tilda Reaching for the Stars (I've linked to the mini image at Magnolia-licious).
I've used So Wrapped Starlight Doohickey die by Magnolia and my papers also by Magnolia are the Fairytale paper pack and both can be found at Magnolia-licious . I love the bright jewel colors of this card today.
Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone! It's Memorial Day weekend for us here in the USA and I am looking forward to picnicking on Monday! Take care! xo

8 comments:
Fabulous card and I love those papers...
such a beautiful card angela.
greetings karin
What a stunning card Angela, I love it.
Hugs
Jane
Gorgeous card Anbgela, fabulous colouring and image, love it..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh my goodness its amazing Angela, the colours are so rich and vibrant its fabulous darlin xxxxxxxx
Oh this Tilda is precious, might have to have this one, stars are one of my passions, they fascinate me. Beautiful colors and details, hugs
Beautiful coloring on Tilda! Love all your different dies you used on your card.
This is just gorgeous Angela, I love the colours, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P
Post a Comment