Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Magnolia-licious August Color Challenge


Hi Everyone! Time for another challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Our color challenge this time are the colors pink, blue, white/cream.  Here is a photo with the colors:


And this is the card I created for this challenge.  I haven't had a chance to use this sweet stamp yet so was happy to use it for this card.  Don't you love her pink bear. LOL!



This is TeddyBear Love from the 2012 Prince and Princesses Collection.  Unfortunately it doesn't currently seem to be in stock at the moment at Magnolia-licious but I'm sure it will be soon. The diecut border I used is a Magnolia Doohickey "Old Swedish Lace" die.

I used the following copics to color this image: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, B24, B21, B000, R85, R83, R81, RV10, E35, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, C1, C00.

Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day everyone! xo

11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the pretty colours

Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute bear and beautiful card Angela.
Love how you did your ribbon.

greetings karin

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, Your card is so sweet! I just love the pink bear!! I also love the banner that you have created along with the cute DP's! Have a wonderful week Sweetie!
Hugs,
Suzan

Sandi said...

oh look at that pink teddy bear, this is adorable, hugs

Eulanda said...

So very sweet! I agree the teddy bear IS cute! Hugs!

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Angela. I love the DP's. Lovely design and colouring.Especially that pink Teddy.
Hugs Maz

Dena said...

Yes, I love the pink bear! How clever of you! Also, love that paper, I have it and think it is so pretty! Such a sweet little girl card!!
Hugs, Dena

Cathy Lee said...

Wow...isn't she sweeeet. Love this card, Angela. Your Tilda is adorable with your lovely coloring. I love the card design, papers and darling banner.
Many Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Dobra said...

Very very wonderful work
Beautifully painted stamp
Your work is very stunning

Patricia Garcia said...

She is a Cutie... Love your color combo!

Hugs,
Patricia

Unknown said...

Adorable! Very pretty coloring with gorgeous colors! Hope your doing well! Hugz!