Hi Everyone! I'd like to share this card I made with you using these gorgeous new
Christmas release Magnolias. This is
Little Tilda from the
2012 Little Christmas Collection. They are currently available for preorder at
Magnolia-licious. Have you seen this collection? The bears are so CUTE and I will be coloring those up soon. But first, this cutie:
Here is a closeup:
I've used copics to color my image. My flowers are from WOC and I used some snowflake buttons that I picked up at Joanne Fabrics. I've embellished the snowflakes and flowers with Diamond Stickles. Papers are by Magnolia and I've also used the Spellbinder Floral Ovals.
Well, that's it from me today. Have a great day!!
8 comments:
WOW!! Such a gorgeous card. I love the sweet Tilda image and you have coloured her sooo beautifully
Sue
so cute and beautiful Angela.
greetings karin
Ohhhhhhhhh, this is gorgeous, Angela!
Superb coloring of this adorable Tilda! You did a fantastic job showcasing this angel...fabulous papers and details!!!!
Oh my gosh sweetie, this is GORGEOUS!!! I just love these new Christmas images, and you've colored her perfectly! She's sooo pretty in pink! Love it!
hugs, Sharon
Wow, your coloring is so stunning!
The white glittering roses look amazing, I just love them. The frame is gorgeous, and so is the other details.
Hugs, Anne.
Pretty Angela - just as pretty as it can be.
sandy (see - this old lady is still around, even if she did break her hip!)
Hi Angela, your card is just gorgeous! I love how you framed the beautifully colored Tilda with the wonderful flowers and snowflakes. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan
Love the shiny colored Tilda and the glittery DP. Beautiful card!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment