Hi Everyone! Today is day 21 for the
Magnolia Advent Calendar. I am the host today and I'm happy to share with you my project. It's a joint project with my 2 daughters. They helped me make this Gingerbread House. It is definitely not perfect or look professionally made. But my daughters' and I had fun making it and adding these sweet Magnolias to the house really adds something special. I hope you like it!
Supplies used:
1 Gingerbread House kit from Michaels Arts & Crafts
Lovely Fence Doohickey Die
Jingle Jangle Tilda and Edwin with Sack doesn't seem to be in stock at the moment at
Magnolia-licious.
Ready for Santa!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and thanks for any comments you may leave. Merry Christmas everyone!
11 comments:
Brilliant project! I love the design and the scene is wonderful, just adore your Tilda with Lovikkamittens popping her head around the corner of your amazing Gingerbread house!
Love,melly. xxx
OMG I love it!!! I would never have thought to add maggie's to a gingerbread house!! It looks absolutely amazing!!! HUgsxx
Awe this is cute Angela. Love your gingerbread house!!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
Hugs, Dena
Oh wow Angela I love this, it's absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is as beautiful as always and it's extra special as your daughters helped :)
Happy Christmas
hugs Mandy xx
Beautiful! What fun, and what a memory you've created for your daughters!
Merry, Merry Christmas to you!!!
this is so cute and very beautiful made Angela.
have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.
greetings karin
You are so creative!! Simply fabulous! What a fun idea!
it's so beautiful, Angela, gorgeous details!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Wow Angela that is fantastic - what an amazing gingerbread house! And I do like your Chef Santa
Happy Christmas
Hugs
Jane
wow I love this, it's absolutely gorgeous,
This is so CUTE! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New year! xo
Post a Comment