Friday, January 25, 2013

Tilda with Love Potion

Good morning! Today I have a new Magnolia card to share with you using Tilda with Love Potion from  the 2013 Love Collection.




She's so cute, I love her hair.  I've colored her with the following copics colors: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, B95, B93, B91, B000, E53, E35, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, RV23, RV10.  I've also added a bit of extra shading and highlighting with prisma colored pencils.

She is currently sold out at Magnolia-licious but more have been ordered and will be ready for you to purchase soon.  Magnolia-licious has the best prices for Magnolia stamps around and you will also receive a 2% store credit for each dollar you spend there.  All orders over $100.00 receive a free gift.  Sounds like a good deal to me!

Well that's it from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




7 comments:

Regina said...

WOW!!! I'm speechless, this is so beautiful!! Love everything about it. Love the papers, the flowers, the colors!!! The embellishments and your coloring are all just amazing!!
Have a marvellous weekend!
Hugs
Regina

Fierypixiedust said...

Oh Angela, this card is simply stunning! I'm always amazed at how well people can add details like charms and ribbon to their cards. Your coloring is flawless too and she is so adorable with those little heels haha Love it!

-Mee Chelle

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Christina C. said...

WOW.....your coloring blows me away, Angela! This is spectacular!!!!
Love the lattice background and the lovely flowers and charm...all beautiful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Angela.

greetings karin

Janiel/ janny said...

hello Angela.....Beautiful card!! Love all of the fluff!
hugs....

angelwhispers said...

Oh my why hasn't she slipped in to my basket I love her!!!! Your design as always is just wonderful and I adore your colouring! Love Chanelle xx