Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Magnolia-licious - Luscious Lace

Hi Everyone! It's time for a fun new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.  Our challenge theme today is Luscious Lace.  I've created a fun little spring scene with 2 stamps today.



Stamps: 
Tilda Longstocking - link to mini image
Stone Path - not currently in stock
Sentiments - Little Darlings - Tagalongs

Papers:
Bo Bunny - C'est La Vie Collection

Flowers: 
I Am Roses

Ink:
Copics
Memento Ink
Distress Ink


I will enter this card at the following challenges:

ABC Challenge - anything goes
Fashionista Challenge - Magnolia creations
Love to Scrap Challenge - rubberstamps only
Paper Playtime - anything goes
Challenge 4 Everybody - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

15 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Angela,
Wow, your design is absolutely gorgeous. The Spring theme looks a lot warmer than what it is over here in Australia at the moment :) Your colouring is delightful. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :)

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Sol said...

WOW.. how have you managed to get the background look like that.. and the clouds are Beautiful.. I guess you color with some sort of blending in pencils.. -Because the colors are AMAZING!!! Gorgeous Coloring too.. The card makes me happy with all those Wonderful Happy colors.. And you have used those colors all the way through your card.. Love that! .. Beautiful Card! :o)

Chris said...

Angela, your card is just delightful! It just made me smile! It has such a happy feel! I love the colors. The scene you created is perfect. I love the clouds and sun. Tilda is the cutest! Oh, and the details of the, and in-between, the stones is fantastic! Gorgeous!

XO,
Chris

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhh, Angela, this is spectacular....love, love it!!!!!
You created a beautiful scene and stunning details. Love the clouds!

Chitra Nair said...

Such a beautiful, gorgeous coloring, and I love the cobble stones...

Anne said...

Wonderful, love the colors and stunning image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Suzi Mac said...

This is so delightful Angela, wonderful colouring and design. A very happy summer card indeed. Beautiful.
Hugs
Suzi x

Candy said...

Hi Angela,
Your card is so sweet :o)
It is very happy - your scene is really neat!
The fresh bright colours make me feel like it is a gorgeous day outside and I had better to get out there to enjoy it!
Big Hugs, Candy

Lori Aragon said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL scene Angela!!! Fabulous card ♥

Charlotte said...

WOW, fab card and I just love the bright colors and the background, and all the Lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fashionist Challenge this time.
Hugs Charlotte

Regina said...

Angela!! Seu trabalho é sempre uma alegria para os olhos. Amo o seu colorido e cada pequeno detalhe que você usou no seu cartão.
Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!!
Lot of hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful Angela.

greetings karin

NPurdum56 said...

What a bright cheery card! :) Nancee

Amy A said...

Angela, what a cute card! You can almost feel her giddiness! Love the coloring and layout!

Myrna said...

Adorable Angela! I always love that pink combo!