Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Inky Impressions ornament

I've made another ornament using my Cricut machine with the Winter Woodland cartridge and another Inky Impressions stamp. Thanks to everyone who visited my blog and commented on my last ornament. Your kind comments made my day even brighter!! :o)

So here's a picture of my gingerbread house or candy house and my little Elf Angelica from Inky Impressions.



Here is a view of the right side of the gingerbread house.


And here's the left side.


And here's the back of the house.


I outlined the windows, the roof, and some of the stickers with my scribbles dimensional paint then sprinkled on some Martha Stewart glitter. The roof trim and rickrack came from my stash.

Here is a closeup of cutie Angelica Elf. I added the Christmas hat.


I colored my image with Copic markers, papers are from Debbie Mumm, and I used some stickles all over my project.


So what do you think? My friend Pam gave me this idea awhile back and I decided now was the right time to try and make one. Thanks for visiting.

14 comments:

Anneke said...

Wow, super!!
I love your gingerbread house :D
So great,
Hugs Anneke

Crystal said...

WOW this is sooo wonderful, your ginger bread house looks amazing...This is sooo adorable!!! What a fantastic ornament...Thanks so much for playing along!!!!

Debra James said...

OMG... This is way too cute. What an amazing job u have done with the house.GREAT 3D off the page work. Hugs xx

Anne said...

Hi again, Angela!
I really appreciate that you have become a follower! Soon I will have a RAK for you wonderful girls who have become followers by that moment. So you are welcome back.. =)

Hugs, Anne

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, girl!!! You are on a roll with these fabulous ornaments!!! WOW! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!! This is absolutely ADORABLE!! Awesome coloring and the ornament is amazing ... looks like ALOT of work! VERY very cool, I love it! hugz, Mary

Danni said...

WOW!!! This is amazing! What a wonderful, wonderful job you did!! WOW!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, Angela. This inky creation is SOOOO COOL. You are such a talented crafter. Great designing skill on your creations at all time!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon said...

Stunning Angela, looks like you put a lot of hard work into this one but well worth it, it's fab!!

Rach said...

what a wonderful job. love the detail that you have added to this.. a lot of love and hard work .
Hugs rachxx

*Alison* said...

Aww.. this is so sweet.. I LOVE that you have her hanging off the side of the ornament.. SOOO cute. :) HUGS

~I hope you can stop by my blog.. I have FREE digital stamps.. a new one added to the bunch every Wed. and some blog candy going on too.. (top sidebar)

Cami said...

Wow Angela! I just love your gingerbread houses! How cute they are to be hung on your tree. Looks scrumptious! Cami

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wonderful Amazing Fantastic! These two ornaments are terrific! Beth

Candy said...

What a beautiful tree ornament! Superb work...
Hugs, Candy