Here is a small card I made for the Copic Creations challenge. The challenge is to color red hair. I used one of my favorite Magnolia stamps for this one.
I used my Cricut to cut out the card shape (luv my cricut). Thanks for looking!
Recipe: K & Co papers, copic markers, MS punches, Cricut - Wild card cartridge, pearls, ribbon
Beautiful coloring Angela. I've been MIA lately. It's delightful to come by to your blog and see all your pretty creations and beautful coloring! Can you send your daughter's blog link to me again when you get a chance please. THX! Hugs, Cabio
4 comments:
oh what a charmer this one is, it would also be beautiful as an ornament for a tree or wreath. Sandi
Beautiful coloring Angela. I've been MIA lately. It's delightful to come by to your blog and see all your pretty creations and beautful coloring!
Can you send your daughter's blog link to me again when you get a chance please. THX!
Hugs,
Cabio
This is so pretty, love the image and all the sparkle.
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog.x
This is so sweet, and I love that red hair. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.
Post a Comment