Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All That Scraps Challenge - Sparkly

The challenge this week over at All That Scraps is to have sparkle and glitter on your project. So, today I made a diorama card - the instructions can be found here at Splitcoast Stampers. I altered it a bit and changed the size and shape.

Here is my card:



I colored the church pink to draw your eye into the card and to match the image, which I colored first. The poinsettias were red but I wanted it to match my image also so I glittered it up with pink MS glitter. I like how it turned out! I also used white scribbles 3D paint for the trees and ground around the church then I put glitter over it for extra sparkle.

Here's a closer look at cutey Angelica:



Here's a closer look at church:



Here's a more angled picture to show the 3 layers:




The stamps I used today are: Angelica's Lantern from Inky Impressions, the church is from Alota Rubberstamps, and the trees are from Magnolia.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

24 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Angela this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Angelica looks stunning, your coloring is amazing..and I just LOVE the whole scene you created!!!! I am soooo picking my jaw up!!!!! Great work!!! hugs!

Danni said...

Wow...wow..and wow!!did I say wow?? This is stunning...wow!!

Lilian said...

Absolutely STUNNING work! LOVE IT!

Sharon said...

Beautiful work Angela, love the 3D effect and your colouring is gorgeous.x

Kim Dellow said...

Totally beautiful, I just love this, what a wonderful scene and so much dimension! You are amazing girl! Love! Kim

Anneke said...

What a beautifull card!
Happy Holidays !!
Hugs Anneke

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the depth you've got & the image looks so cute on the front.

Jan x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angela!!!! I just love it! Gorgeous coloring!Angelica looks stunning, your coloring is amazing..and I just LOVE the whole scene you created

Angela said...

WOW...WOW... Angela this is just beautiful. I love this, so stunning!! Your coloring is amazing and the way you laid this out and all your details is just beautiful!!! I think I would display this year round with some kind of clear glass, vase or something around it!!
Love the whole scene you greated for Angelica!!
Hugs,
Angela

Monique said...

This is soooo beautifull !! I love all the layers !

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! Just smiling here...totally over the top awesome, cool, LOVE it! Love your coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Stunning card Angela :) love every thing about it!! Thanks for joining us at ATS challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Darlene said...

WOW this is AMAZING Angela!!! I truly LOVE what you have created here and Angelica is the perfect little image to go with your scene! Your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD ... Super FANTASTIC!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card!! Love the colouring, so perfect and the pink church and glittered flowers are beautiful,
hugs Angela x

Myrna said...

Angela, this card is amazing! A beautiful job of coloring Angelica. Love the trees too. Great job.
Myrna

Lauren said...

Angela, this is adorable! I have this church from Alota too - I haven't used it yet though!

Lauren

Janiel/ janny said...

OH WOW this is very stunning!! Your colouring is beautiful!!!!!
thanks for stopping by my blog. :o)
hugs, Janiel

Mephisto said...

WOW, really stunning work. So a fab idea!

hugs
Domi

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so fabulous nothing I could say would give it justice, BRAVO! Beth

cabio's craft corner said...

Your project is amazingly done and sure show the time you dedicated on this! A stunning piece :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Mina said...

wow Angela what a stunning card...so beautifully made...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Patti Jo said...

The dimension is fabulous!!! Beautiful coloring and just love how you have done the scene! So much attention to detail resulted in a fantastic card! Love everything about it!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Angela, congratulations on your DT, I am extremrly happy for you as you are well deserved for that :o)
hugs,
Cabio

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG this is absolutly stunning!! I cant stop looking at it.
Kristy x