This week, the Tremendously Talented Cindy Haffner is challenging us to use this fabulous sketch that she designed:

And here is my take on the sketch:

I used this adorable Bildmalarna image. She is called Mimosa Dock and is from their new summer collection.
Here's a close-up:

Recipe: Papers from Webster's pages, copics, stickles, EK Success punch, yellow ribbon, and Inky Dinky drops.
I will also enter this card at the following challenge blogs:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - summer delights
Friends Having Fun - what Memorial Day makes me think of (swimming/summer fun)
The Pink Elephant - "gotta where shades" - use fun bright colors
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - life's a beach
Quirky Crafts Challenge - girly girl
Creative Inspirations - Beach theme
Please visit my DT sisters for more inspiration:
Lori Aragon
Suzanne Dean
Vickie Garrett
Cindy Haffner
Andrea Murdock
Would you like to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance? One lucky challenge participant will be chosen randomly each week and announced at the following challenge. Please have your entries posted and linked to the Paper Romance Blog by 9 p.m. est on Wed June 9th to be eligible to win. No need to use a Paper Romance stamp but if you have one, we'd love to see it! If you are entering your card into a Gallery, please use the key word PRC01. Good Luck!
Also, Amy is going to run a sale for the month of June to kick off the challenges, it is 10% off orders of $25 or more, the code is PRChallenges. Check out the Paper Romance store here.
Hope you like my card today and I hope you will play along with us over at Paper Romance. hugs,
25 comments:
She looks soooo adorable and happy with her little puppy! Great catch on the sketch!
Amy
AWWW Angela she is sooooo sweet!!! WOW What a beautiful job with this sketch and a gorgeous color combo!!! Have a wonderful day!
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is absolutely delicious ! Love the colours and the papers. Your colouring is perfect ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine
What a sweet image and so wonderfully colored! Great take on the Life's a Beach Challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
What a fabulous card! Love what you did here!
Vicki
Oh my this is so cute! I love that image and I love the papers. Love how you used that border pucnh too, too cute!
Hugs, Christine
Angela your card is fabulous and the sweet Bildmalarna girl colored beautifully. Great take on the sketch as well!
Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my candy!
Hugs,
Iris
Oh how adorable! I love your coloring and the DP you chose looks great with this!
Hugs, Marsha
Ohh she is FABULOUS!!!
This is such a beautifull little girl!
Wonderful card,
Hugs Anneke
This is so adorable, Angela! Such a darling image,and I love how you used the sand castle border and the Webster's Pages dp! That looks fabulous, girl!!!
Great background DP for this adorable image. Sweet coloring on her and and lovely taken on of this sketch :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Hey there!! Thanks for stopping by earlier--hoping comment moderation will do the trick :)
Your card is gorgeous--beautiful colouring as usual!!! This image is so sweet too--gonna head over to Bildmalarna to check it out!! Thanks for the link!!
Hugs,
Sarah :)
Adorable card! Love your scene in the background and oh so cute little gal with her puppy! Terrific work Angela!!!
Beautiful, Angela! I'm lovin your gorgeous coloring : )
Love and hugs ~
Lori
Oh how adorable Angela!! Love your darling image and your gorgeous coloring!! The dp is perfect!!
hugs,
Chris
What a gorgeous card Angela, love that image and how you have put your card together. That border is just great ;-)
Big hug,
Lins
ps sorry I haven't been around lately, I'll make it up to you ;-)
Wonderful card! Love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Life's A Beach" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Hi Angela
wow this is really wunderful
I like everything about it
it's very beautiful
greetings karin
Cute image and lovely papers to go with it! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Girlie' Challenge this time round hope to see you next time too!
(Lyn)
She's so sweet sittin' on the dock of the bay, watching the tiiiiiiide roll away, oh dear, how funny that your artwork makes me sing!!! Beautiful colouring hun, as usual, a gorgeous project!! Thanks for coming to play with us at Creative Inspirations!!
Stephanne
This is adorable! I love the image and just have to have it.
Hi Angela,love a lot of my Cricut but it was the first time I could use him in daycare (my work)!
I try to use him as much as I can, but unfortunately only got 4 cartridges.
Your cards always look great, just like this ... but above all so nice and happy summer! Well done Congratulations!Many thanks for your always sweet comments on my blog!Hugs,Celia.
adorable Angela! love your coloring....great job on the water!
Pam Going Postal
Wow this is a beautiful card! Gorgeous colouring. Love the bright fun colours. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!
Post a Comment