Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge #9

Hello friends! It's time for another challenge over at Paper Romance Challenges. This week I'm hosting and I challenged the team to create a Birthday / Celebration card. So, here is the card I made:





Today I used this Popcorn Bear image that I got from Amy over at the Paper Romance store. Isn't he the cutest!?

So, want to play along?? You could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Just link your card over at the challenge blog and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc9.

Please visit my DT pals to see their amazing cards:

Amy Leggate
Andrea Murdock
Cindy Haffner
Francis Byrne
Lori Aragon
Melanie Holtz
Vickie Garrett

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Truly Scrumptious - sketch
All Sorts - card for baby/child


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

20 comments:

Jaimie said...

Hi Angela,

Love your card, it's so sweet!

Greetings, jaimie

Myrna said...

Ahhhh, it's so cute!!! Love it Angela! Awesome coloring!

Anonymous said...

yep, just the cutest Angela! love how you colored him and the paper you used! it looks embossed! cool!
Pam Going Postal

celia said...

Wat een schat van een kaart!!!Schitterend gemaakt!Liefs,Celia.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angela!! I so love your coloring!! GORGEOUS! What an awesome challenge too. I hope I can join in when I get back from visiting my parents.
hugs,
Chris

Anneke said...

Great Birthday card Angela!
And welcome to the whimsy digital team ;)
Hugs Anneke

Crystal said...

Angela WOW girl your coloring on this sweet image is ROCKING gf!!! Beautiful bday card..I LOVE the fun dp you used!!! LOVE this!!!!

Danni said...

Simply oh so precious!! and darling!

Jacquie said...

I love your card, what a fantastic job of colouring Popcorn. I love him :)

Mina said...

stunning card Angela, I love your amazing colouring and the colours too...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Your coloring is so smooth and gorgeous. Very cute and adorable card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Vicki G said...

Beautiful! And THAT colouring???AMAZING

Annette Bowes said...

Awww Angela they are too cute, amazing colouring, love the teddy charm, take careX:)

Heather said...

Angela, this is gorgeous, your colouring of that adorable image is awesome. Fabulous papers and details, love the little teddy charm.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx

Jodi said...

Adorable image and of course your coloring is just amazing!! Too cute and sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Angela, this card is too cute!! Love how the bear is on top of the Gift, great coloring!!

Hugs,
Patricia

scotspanda said...

oh wow the image is fab and coloured stunningly! Wish I could colour like that!!

thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda :o)

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

your birthday card is so gorgeous, such a cute stamp and such a lovely coloring!

Big hug,

Lins x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Angela this is superb what gorgeous colours and I so love that image your colouring is beautiful and gives depth to this lovely image fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is soo sweet angela
it's a real beauty



greetings karin