Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some Odd Girl - C4C46

Happy Saturday morning to you! The weekend is upon us and I have another DT card to share with you that I made for Crazy4Challenges. The challenge this week is to use buttons on your card. Here is my card:



Here's a closeup:



This is Mae and you can find her here. Have you seen these digi images yet? The DT was lucky enough to get to work with a few of these images and I really enjoyed coloring this one. Please visit Some Odd Girl to see more. They just happen to be our sponsor this week.

digital stamps


If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C46. Don't forget to link your card back to the C4C blog with Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

I will be entering this card at the following challenges:

Cuttlebug Challenges - use your cuttlebug and include a garden critter on your card
Papertake Weekly Challenge - in the garden
The Cuttlebug Spot - sketch

Thanks for visiting me today and for any comments you may leave. They are so appreciated! :) Have a great weekend!

35 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela, I love this cute image, your colouring is amazing, the eyes are perfection as are all your beautiful details. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Unknown said...

Hi,

I love the card, verry pretty stamp! great challenge .

Greetings, Jaimie

StampOwl said...

love it Angela, perfect image for adding buttons

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is fantastic I love these images! Your buttons couldn't be better Angela, have a great Saturday! Beth

cabio's craft corner said...

This is too cute Angela. You coloring is so gorgeous and it's such a fun use on those buttons :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Your card is so cute, cute, cute, Angela! She is colored beautifully, and I love how you used all those buttons on your flowers! I have tons and always forget to reach for them! You have inspired me! Hugs, Cami

Anneke said...

This is a wonderful card!
Hugs Anneke

slinkycat said...

Stunning! I love how you have used the buttons!

Leanne x

Jane Wetzel said...

what is not to love about this card? FAB coloring and adorable button placement! sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

super cute Angela! Adorably colored and love the buttons!
Pam Going Postal

Cindy Haffner said...

oHHH MY GOSH SO sweet!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely darling Angela. Cute coloring of the image and those buttons rock!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Angela this is sooo sweet, what a darling image and I LOVE how you added those buttons!!! SWEEET card!

Carol L said...

I love all those buttons, your coloring and that adorable ladybug in the center of the flower! Cute!

Renkata said...

So sweet!. Love the buttons on the flowers.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awww!! So sweet, Angela...your little ladybug/flower is so adorable...and I just love the button garden!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautyiful card angela
I like how you used the buttons on this card.


greetings karin

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

what a great card, love your coloring and what a good idea to put little buttons on the flowerhearts.

Big hug,

Lins x

Silli said...

LOve the cute image Angela, your coloring is fabulous, love the hairs... HUgs Silke

Kim Sonksen said...

Be still my beating heart....I am TOTALLY in love with your colouring. Amazing stuff!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, beautiful card! Love how you added the buttons in the center of the flowers.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful image...masterpiece coloring....fab use of the buttons....a wonderful piece of fun art

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Been takin' a break lately but just wanted to pop by and see what you have been up too ☺!! This card is just toooooo cute--Love the buttons on the flowers and your colouring rocks!!!! The image is really sweet too!!!
Hugs,
Sarah ☺

Maria said...

OMG! Your coloring is perfection, Angela! I love your card and all the pretty buttons on your flowers. . .such a fun and happy card!!

Maria

Imke said...

Angela, your coloring of the hair is fabulous. It looks so shiny. And i love how you used the buttons !

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Angela! Your coloring is amazing and your use of the buttons is genius!

Barbara said...

Fabulous coloring! And I love that layout!

Myrna said...

Angela awesome coloring on this cutie! The buttons are so fun!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Very cute! Love the buttons!!!! Thanks for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

Kerri said...

I love the button centered flowers and your gorgeous coloring! Super cute card, girl!

Jodi said...

Oh too cute!! I love the pretty buttons you added on the flowers!
Hugs
Jodi =)

marsha said...

This is such a gorgeous card! These are the cutest images, and your coloring is awesome - also love the buttons!

Hugs, Marsha

Kirsten Aune said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous, Angela. I love your beautiful colouring, and the image is so cute!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog.

Hugs, Kirsten

Regina said...

Beautiful!!! Beautiful!! Beautifulll!! that´s all I can say!!!:))))))))
Hugs
Regina

Angela said...

You did an awesome job on this!!! Love the buttons you added as flower centers and as always Angela you coloring is gorgeous!!
Hugs:)
Angela