I found this haunted house image on the net and used these adorable Meljen images as my trick or treators. Do you think they'll stop to trick or treat at this house? I certainly wouldn't - too spoooooky and I'm a big chicken! LOL! That fun GONE HAUNTING sign is from Raindrop Echo Designs' Halloween sentiments release and can also be found at Whimsy Stamps.
My family and I love watching the Charlie Brown Halloween classic, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." Don't these guys look just like some of the Peanut's gang? Just need to add some extra "eye holes" to one of the ghosts. ;)
These digital images and more have been released today. So hurry on over and pick some out. This blog hop will remain open from 12 noon EST Friday 15th October and will close on Friday 22nd October at 12 noon EST.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
The Creative Cottage Challenge - Halloween
Papertake Weekly Challenge - 3 of something (I used 3 bats)
Crafty Cardmakers - fancy folds
Cupcake Craft Challenge - scary creatures
Lexi's Creations - spooky
I Did It - spooky
One Stitch At A Time - use your digi stamps
My Grafico - anything goes
Challenge up your Life - autumn (halloween reminds me of autumn)
Thanks for stopping buy today and for any comments you might leave. I enjoy reading them so much! Your next stop on the hop is my friend Domi.



40 comments:
Angela! This is AWESOME! Holy cow what a fun card! Love everything out it! :)
Angela this is superb. So fun - love it and great use of the digi's.
Mel X
wow this is amazing so clever i love it xx
Wow you reaaly made a piece of art,this is awesome,great coloring,love all the details.
Grtzz Marjon
Angela Ooh, this is amazing my friend! I love the scene!
And so fun the eyes in the house :)
Hugs Anneke
Wow Angela, this is absolutely stunning! What a fantastic scene!
Hugs, Vanja
Wowzer girl!! You are amazing!! What a darling creation!! I really love your haunted scenery!! :)
wow angela what a great project.
beautiful haunting house .
greetings karin
Amazing card.
This is just "Stunning" Angela....such brilliant work!
Have a lovely weekend
Take care
San x
Angela, WOW!!! You've just knocked my socks off and I don't appreciate it, it is cold today!!! Fabulous work, I love the folds that allow those perfectly coloured images to stand up, spooktacular!!
hugs, stephanne
Oh my word Angela I LOVE LOVE this, your scene is just AWESOME!! Those trick or treaters are tooo cute and your haunted house looks AMAZING!! I can't even tell you how much I ADORE this creation!!!
HEHEH we love charlie brown too!! Big hugs!
What a fabulous project! The dimension makes it so special.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.
Hi sweetie,
sorry I haven't been around lately, so busy and tired but it's always a joy to pop over at your blog and see all those wonderful creations! This card is so beautiful! Thanx for your sweet mail, I so enjoy this!
Big hug and a lovely weekend for you and your family.
Lins xxx
Wow!1 This is an amazing Halloween card, I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT & at Lexis creations this time and good luck in the challenges, love Jacky x
Such a wonderful creation....the house and the little trick or treaters is fabulous. Thanks for fancily folding with us at our Crafty Cardmakers spotlight challenge. Little Miss Neat (Corry).
Wowzer girl!! This creation is so over the top!! I so love your tricker treaters, the ghost, your house, and the entire design. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! You are amazing my friend!!
big hugs,
Chris
Have a fab weekend!! TTYS!
Angela this is waaaay too cute. LOVE the old house and the "gone haunting" sign. Yes, the goulies do remind me of Charlie Brown. So creative. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing. Sharon
How adorable Angela! Perfect scene and I love the stair-step idea. Gorgeous colouring also!
I think this is the cutest stair step card I have seen. What a great job you have done!
Angela this is just too cute, love all the images you used, your coloring is awesome girl!!
hugs,
Patricia
This card is also a fab creation!
Very cool idea!
hugs
Domi
This is just fabulous. Love the stair step style card.
Marion
This is fabulous!
Love your colours.
Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.
Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)
Cute, cute, cute. What a fun card. Very nicely designed. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
This looks so fantastic! Now I have to search for this haunted house. It's really fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at CUYL.
Hugs, Kiki
WOW Angela! You were inspired on this one weren't you?!!! Awesome creation! Amazing work!
Pam Going Postal
Too cute!! This card is so fun and it makes me giggle!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Oh Angela, this is such a fantastic halloween card, really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx
Angela, this is super cute!!! Just wonderful coloring.
OH MY!!! This is just amazing!! What a perfectly festive card! Shall I leave my mailing address for you too? haha
Thanks for playing in the MyGrafico Challenge.
Good Luck!
~Cindy-Lynn~
Great card, super awesome!
Angela, this isn't even my follow-up but I couldn't resist as this is soooo good!
Absolutely marvellous and great, great fun! LOL!
Thanx for shariung with us at Crafty CardMakers!
Hugs
Eiglas
x
Beautiful step card Angela love the colouring and gorgeous design, with perfect details.
Hugs Linda
wow just adorable, love everything about it.
Great projects TFS!
super project, love it.
Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.
Fabulous!!!!! A fantastic card
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x
OMG, this is crazy. I love all the spooky eyes peeking out the house.
It´s awesome, I love it.
See ya, Nadine
Hiya Angela,
How are you? Pleased to meet you,I am Casper!
That is my house,Did Google street finder post my house on the INTERNET again! Is that my uncle's waiting outside?
Hee hee,Happy Halloween!
Fab house & design,a lot of work but well worth it.Looks brilliant!
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx
Post a Comment