Thursday, October 21, 2010

Paper Romance #21 - Round card


I couldn't wait to use this image that I got from Paper Romance. This Kraftin' Kimmie stamp is called Witchypoo.  Isn't she gorgeous!?  She was fun to color!

This week at Paper Romance Challenges, Cindy has challenged us to make a round card. I hope you can join us this week and play along.  You could be the winner of a $5.00 gift certificate to the Paper Romance store.


I will enter this card at the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Halloween
Stamp With Fun - Halloween
A Spoonful of Sugar - Boo
Creative Cottage challenge - Halloween
Creative Inspirations - Spooky
 
Paper Romance is looking for a new team to start on November 18th!!!
The term will go for 6 months, and end May 31st 2011
This call will be open until November 4th at midnight
Please visit the challenge blog for more info!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

24 comments:

Anneke said...

Hi Angela,
I love your round card!!
So great, and you colored this so beautiful! Really amazing :)
Hugs Anneke

celia said...

Schitterend!!!!

Dena said...

Can I PLEASE take lessons from you with copics??? OMG this is just gorgeous. The purple and black are amazing together and that is a super fun image!!! Love your circle card!!!
Hugs, Dena

Maria said...

Spookylicious card Angela! Loooove your colouring and the way you've embellished the card. The background DP is just perfect. Hugs, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh ADORABLE!!!

Jaimie said...

Hi Abgela,

Great card !!!

Greetings, jaimie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card angela, beautiful image.

greetings karin

Myrna said...

Angela, what a super fun card! Wonderful coloring!!

chris said...

Angela its amazingly fabulous

Anonymous said...

Angela, this is so so sweet!! LOVE the fun purple colors and your image is so sweet with the coloring!!

nicolet said...

This card is reallu beautiful!
Greetings Nicolet

Danni said...

Can I be you when I grow up? Wow!! This is just stunning and oh so amazing!! Wow!

Jodi said...

This is a really pretty card, I love the colors and your awesome coloring!
So cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cabio's craft corner said...

You know my friend, you ain't just have a great coloring skills but awesome cutting ability as well. She looks bootiful and that night background is too cool :o)|
Hugs,
Cabio

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this Angela, how fun!!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE image and LOVE the circle design!!! You rock sweetie!

lindyloo said...

what a super card love the circle thanks for joining us at the creative cottage huggies lindyloo x

Andrea said...

Wonderful card - great design and motiv! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Crealin said...

Hi sweetie,

what an original shape, just love it! Your paper matches perfectly with the little witch. And what a beautiful coloring!
I hope everything is fine with you and your family and the puppy ;-)

Have a nice weekend,

Lins xxx

Mona Evy said...

Oh, what a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Michelle Singer said...

Spook-tacular entry. I'm so glad you entered it on our challenge. Thank You! I hope to see you again for the next challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle

Christina C. said...

Hi Angela! What a beautiful little card....awesome image and colored to perfection.
I am lovin' your blog...became a follower!

Barbara said...

Hi Angela,
I figured out how to leave a comment. It just took me a while.
I absolutely love all of your cards and designs. I especially love the house you made for the yellow and pink challenge. Amazing!

CK Chai said...

this card is so so cuteeee!!!