So I was inspired to make this pop-up card:
I've created a living room holiday scene. Similar to my family portait. There's my hubby fighting with the lights, there's me with my Christmas hat on, and my oldest daughter putting up most of the tree, while my little one looks on and supervises (ahem.. bosses us around - LOL)! I love making these scenes in this pop-up format, here's one I made last year that is similar to this scene. The card folds down on the left side therefore those images on the fold aren't totally glued so the card can be opened and closed easily. Here are a few more pictures:
The images I used on this card are as follows (all are from Magnolia-licious - some are in stock and some will soon be in stock):
Lightning Edwin
Large Armchair
Magnolia Cat
Tilda with Christmas Cracker
Dreamy Tilda
Tilda Trimming the Tree
Christmas tree
I will enter this card or tabletop decoration at the following challenges:
ATS Magnolia Challenge - christmas
Magnolia-licious Highlights - "home sweet home" challenge
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - use punches
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Please leave a comment if you would, I'd love to hear what you think of it! Have a great day!
Don't forget to enter my birthday blog candy HERE.





74 comments:
Angela!!! I need to leave home immediately but I also need to write some words to you!!! I´ve no words to describe how much I love your project.. É simplesmente maravilhoooooooooooso!!!! Amei!!!!
God bless such talent!!
Have a great week!
Regina
This is really stunning Angela, I love it !!!
Hugs,
Mo
WOW Angela this is fantastic what a great project a wonderful scene they look like a little family I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x
wooohh!! Pero que preciosidad de tarjeta!! Super original!! Me ha encantado :)
Saludos
Belinda
Wowwwwwwwwwwww this is really stunning Angela!!!! Gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel
Your card has just put a smile on my face!!! How cute that you have a character for everyone!!! Thanks for sharing such an awesome work of art, I know it took a long time to create!!!
Hugs, Dena
Oh WOW Angela, this is really awesome!! Must be a lot of work but the result is absolutly stunning, so much details! I just cant stop looking at it! hugs Marley
This pop-up card is really amazing!
hugs Nicolet
Happy Birthday, Angela! Your card is A.Maz.Ing!! I have never seen anything like it. WOW!
Hope you have a great day!
*smiles*
debbi
Wooooaaaaauuuuuwwwww Angela!
Wow deze is schitterend! Geweldig mooi!!! Wow waar heb je dit gevonden...wat een inspiratie!
Heel knap gedaan! Gelukkig dat ik op mijn stoel zat!LOL!
Kan je er geen tutorial van maken...ik zou het heel graag zien hoe je dit maakt. Of heb je er een patroon van? Heel veel liefs en nogmaals proficiat met deze prachtige kaart, Celia.
Woww!!! Gorgeous card!! This scene is amazingly beautiful details and colours are beautiful. Congrats!!
Home my goodness how adorable I have yet to create such a scene I must really try as this is just over the top !
Hugs♥
OMG OMG OMG I love this Angela!!!!! This is sooooooo super crafty, talented, and awesome WOW I can just go on...Look at all those images you used and colored up beautifully..WOW a pop up card as a living room, girl you are AMAZING!!! You totally ACED this inspiration!!!! Big Hugs........Happy Birthday GF!!!!!!
Angela, amei o seu cartão. Realmente muito lindo.
Parabéns!!!
Grande beijo e fica com Deus.
Carol Viégas
Wow wow wow I'm speechless
Oh my word girl!! You are totally amazing!! I hope you know!! This is too stunning hun!! What a gorgeous design!!
Also...I'm singing Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthdayyyyy....dear Angelaaaa...happy birthday to YOU!! :) BIG HUGS
This is just beautiful!! I love how each one represents your family, too cute! You can tell ALOT of work went into this, very nice
Tracy
WOW! Stunning!
Lauren
Hi birthday girl!!
This is amazing, I love your creation :) Sooo beautiful and fun!! And I hope you have a beautiful day ;) Happy Birthday!!
Big Hugs Anneke xxx
OMG this is stunning, fab scene, great design. YOu deserve 10. :) Love it. Hugs,moni
Oh wow, I love this it's superb! The detail on it is amazing and I love the idea. I was just wondering how it closes/stays open? Been trying to figure it out for a full 10 mins now! Would LOVE to know your secret! Hugs. Katy.
Angela this is totally AWESOME!!!! Your coloring is amazing and the idea over the top wonderful!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Drew is on the way home now before the ice/snow hits South Dakota tomorrow!! WaHoo!!!! Miss that kid! :-)
Angela, OMG this is stunning!
I love your home card!
Amazing project.
Ok Angela what are you trying to do kill me!!! I love doll houses and I love "let's pretend we live here". You are making my dream world dear heart and I love it. Sigh, Sigh -
Sandy
Happy Birthday!!
Thud...that was my jaw...this is beyond stunning and amazing...wow! wow! and wow!! truly a piece of art! Stunning..gorgeous..wow!
Some innovative targetas
Congratulations for the good work!
Kiss
One word...AMAZING
CHRISSYxx
This is absolutly beautiful!!!
Hugs Susy from Sweden
Oi Angela!!!
Ficou muito lindo esse cartão cenário das magnólias!!!
Parabéns
Beijos
oh my sweetie this is so gorgeous
amazing details on it to
congratulation on your birthday hun
i hope you''ll have a great day ans evening
hugs angelique
This is so adorable Angela! Very creative!
Oh Angela, what an incredibly stunning living room scene you have created! I love this and the pop-up style! Very well done! Hugs, Cami
WOw so original at least to me it is! J'aime!
ANd HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!
Have a great day!
Angela!!!!! You are one talented lady....WOW, WOW !!!! lOVE this wonderful, phenomenal project!!!!!
Very imaginative, great coloring - thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2
What an inspirational project. Beautiful.Debbie Johns x
Hi Angela,
Oh my...THAT'S JUST WAUW!!!!!!
Greetings, Jaimie
This is so pretty. Love the colors!
That is too fun Angela. You did an awesome creation from this inspiration challenge. This would probably take me forever, lol
Love the way of the images choices and the great way of this presentation. I wish I can play with them in this cozy house :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Absolutely STUNNING Angela, Wonderful scene you have created! Such a beautiful family keepsake! Gorgeous colouring as always, how fiddly was that tree to cut lol!
Wishing you a very happy birthday and a wonderful weekend, take careX:)
Hey Birthday Girl, you floored me with your creation!!! I absolute adore your pop-up card. It’s a jaw dropper. And yes my jaw did dropped when I first saw this. Such a fabulous family scene you've presented. And I luv luv luv the way you colour—it's exquisite! I have to give this type of card a try. TSF.
Hope you're having a fabby birthday celebration!
Hugs,
Norma
Hi Angela!
Happy Birthday to you :o)
I almost died when I saw your card - I have NO IDEA how you make these, but honestly it is AWESOME!!
Your colouring is also out of this world.
I love this cozy, loving scene......
Big hugs, Candy
Angela your card is amazing!!! Love it!!! Happy birthday to you!!!
HOLY COW GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so darn CUTE!!!! Love it!!! You are so on top of the beautiful creations!!! I don't know how you do it ALL of the time!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
big hugs, Janiel
This is one of the most amazing creations I have seen WOWIE!!! I love the room you have created and all the dear images plus the comfy couch!!!Have a great rest of the week & Happy Thanksgiving! (Sorry I can't remember if you live in the states)
Angela this is stunning!! Reminds me of many wonderful Christmas memories when I was small. Just Amazing!
Blessings,
Gloria
Wow, how cute is this !!! I love it :))).
Hugs Monique
Hello Angela,
I love this cute livingroom. This pop-up card is really gorgeous. I am a DT from Magnolia, did you sent a picture of this to Magnolia. I think it is great!
Hugs,
Monique xxx
Angela:
maravilloso!, todo lindisimo.
Felicitaciones.
Sonia
angela you did a great project again.
it's very beautiful and great colors and coloring.
gorgeous pop-up card.
greetings karin
Hi sweetie,
I hope you had a marvelous birthday with lots of cake and presents (stamps and stuff ;-)
This living room with all those sweet Tilda's, Edwin and not to forget cute little kitty is just gorgeous!!! I love those little curtain on the window, what an eye for detail. Every time is a new discovery!
Big hug from the moon and back again ;-)
Lins xxx
Just too adorable!! You really have been busy creating this gorgeous scene! I love looking at all of the beautiful details!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday dear Angela! Happy Birthday to you. Know I said it yesterday to you but I didn't say it here so I just could not resist.
Now on to this stunning creation...Where to begin...Hmmm! How about you rock and are d bomb!! This project is so over the top that I am at a loss for words. You sure captured every detail and your coloring makes the images and scene come to life. Wow!!
hugs,
Chris
Oh wow! How cute is this????? I just love it. It's absolutely beautiful.
WOW This is stunning! I love all the detail! Your Maggies look as if they could come alive!
What an amazing card!!! This is the most beautiful and totally fun card I've ever seen!!! Have a happy Thanksgiving girl :)
This is just fabulous, Angela! My goodness, you not only colored one image but many and the background also. I'm to chicken to try a pop up card, but your's is just facinating! Beautifully done...
Oh Angela, darlin'...this is just stunning!! I love that you used so many wonderful Magnolia images!! You created the most magnificent scene!! When I grow up I want to be able to make scenes like you do!! Hugs...Pat Frank
WAUW.......... what a very nice beautyfull creatie
so great
I love it
hil
Angela, this is absolutely stunning!!
Hugs, Vanja
Wonderful creation Angela.
love everything about it.
hugs Maz
One word: AMAZING!
Rene :D
Happy belated birthday, Angela! I LOVE your Christmas scene! You did a fantastic job on everything in it. Your coloring is fantastic.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy
I LOVE your project!!! This is amazing!!!!!
Emily C
The Wonderful Insanity Called Life
Angela, this is AMAZING!!!! You just blow me away with your creations, girl! Love it!
My chin is still on the floor Angela! Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love and hugs ~
Lori
Bravo!I love your wonderfull and stunning card:it's so,so lovely.It must be very difficult to create such a sweet cart like this one.I wish I could do it one day!
Angela, I have been meaning to drop by and tell you how gorgeous this card is, and unfortuantely got caught up. Every detail is incredible. I can only imagine how long it would have taken to make.
And I just love the story behind your family portrait. heehee
re the question you left on my blog: I only used the baby oil on the red around the outside. The main image was coloured with copics and a little extra depth was added with prismas.
hugs hun xxooo
Fabulous creation Angela, it must have taken hours to make but it's so worth it. Hugs, Chris
This is so cute! I love that you have created the characters to match your own family members! What a sweet keepsake.
Thank you for sharing! :o)
WOW this card is fabulous, Angela:O) Amazing job!!! Your colouring is spectaculare, love the scene you have created with these cute images.
Hugs, Nancy;O)
Angela...I just love your darling pop-up card. Great images and excellent attention to detail. I'll have to try my hand at one of these someday.
Angela,
I adore your 3D card. It gives me such inspiration.
Thank you for the sweet comments on my card.
Hugz,
Cathy
ANGELA I'M BAAAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO. OK I'LL SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL LATER.GIRL I'VE BEEN WANTNING TO LEAVE YOU SOME LOVE!! When i saw this i was just in awe!!!!!!!!!!!! just gave me back memeories when i first emailed you lol!!! I asked you about a xmas card you had made using this template which i never understood lmbo!!!!!!! Well you went above and beyond.UTTERLY AMASING AND THE SCENE IS JUST SOOOOOOOO JUST SOOOOO JAW DROPPING MOUTH DROOLING GORGEOUS!! OH LOVE IT!!!! Got to go see more of your work((((hugs))))RubYM:)
Post a Comment