Monday, November 29, 2010

Whimsy's Classic Santa

Happy Cyber Monday to you!  Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend? It sure went by fast but I managed to get a bit of Christmas shopping done and will be surfing the net today for more shopping ;)  I hope there are some great deals out there!!

Well, today I have a fun card to show you using this wonderful  Classic Santa digi image from Whimsy stamps:



This happy fellow was designed by Chrissy Armstrong - I LOVE her designs. I colored him with the following copics: R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E11, E00, E000, YG67, YG63, YG21, YG20, and I used white flock on his coat trim and hat.  I love this Christmas paper pad from My Mind's Eye.  All the papers in this pack are wonderful with rich colors. The sweet present and jingle bell charm/button was sent to me by my good friend Crystal and the gorgeous silk ribbon on this card was also a gift sent to me from my other good friend Chris .  Thank you gals, luv ya!!!

I plan to enter this card at the following challenge:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch
One Stop Craft Challenge - christmas cuties (I think this Santa is extremely cute!)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - anything goes

Well that's it for now. Don't forget about my blog candy which is ending tomorrow, November 30.  Thanks for stopping by today. Take care,

30 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Angela! I love the design papers you used and your coloring on the image is absolutly stunning!! Love that little present in the corner and the bow with the charm really finish the card! hugs Marley

chris said...

Hi Angela. this is a stunner. hugs chris xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is such a beautidul card! Your colouring is amazing!
Kristy xo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is just darling Angela!! I just love your coloring of Santa and your beautiful choice of papers and design!! I am so glad you got to use some of your goodies!!!
hugs,
Chris

Dena said...

Angela, wow he is one cute Santa. I love her work too! You colored him so pretty and I love the clean design you used!!!
Hugs, Dena

celia said...

Supermooi!!!!
;-) Celia.

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Angela!!
Hugs Kristel

aguadecolores said...

I see fantastic
good job
Hugs

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the colors and design. Your Santa is too cute!

Kerri said...

Oh he is cute, and your coloring looks amazing! Have fun shopping:)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just precious girl!! I love how he pops right off the card!! :) HUGS

Myrna said...

Angela, your Santa is totally awesome!! LOVE your coloring!

KarinsArtScrap said...

your card is fabulous angela.
it's a great santa.

greetings karin

Jaimie said...

Hi Angela,

what a pretty christmas card !!

Greetings, Jaimie

Auntie Em said...

He's so cute and jolly! Love the bell and present charm.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Angela, your colouring is awesome. Hugs, Denise x

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful card and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing the great idea!

http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

I love the colors on the cute Santa - great Christmas card Angela.
Sandy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Angela, thanks for joining us at SSW this week! Your Santa card is absolutely adorable. I love your coloring! Wonderful papers too!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful coloring and I the jingle bell is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Love this card! Great santa!
Hugs
Kim
x

Unknown said...

Love this card! What a great Santa!
Hugs
Kim
x

Kathie said...

Hi Angela, this is an awesome card, I just adore your Santa he's so jolly. Beautiful colouring and I love your design papers they are perfect an not Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
over the top. Great job!!!

mulberry station said...

Your card couldn't be cutier! I love the adorable Santa. Beautiful DP and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW

Jackie Randolph said...

Angela, oh my this is beautiful and that little Santa is darling!! Love the wonderful papers. Beautifully created!! Thank you for joining us this week at SSW!

Arlana 11426 said...

Awsome job on coloing up Santa. Love Your seet card. Thanks for joining us @SSW!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh, he is just perfect. Your coloring is bang on - such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful Santa indeed who goes perfectly with these great patterned papers!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the santa image and the layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Jodi said...

He's an adorable Santa! I love the coloring you did on him too!
Hugs
Jodi =)