Isn't that just the sweetest nursery? So I was inspired by this photo to create some baby favors.
I made the baby rattle favor by using my spellbinder circle dies and attached the circles to a rectangular strip of paper. I used Tim Holtz papers and embellished with Wild Orchid flowers. This adorable Magnolia image is called Sleeping Baby Tingla and you can find her at Magnolia-licious.
This project will be entered into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenge - ribbon and pearls
Scrapbook Sisters - baby baby
Crafts and Me Challenges - time to spread your wings
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - fairy/angel/butterfly
Just Magnolia - love you (who doesn't love babies?)
Crazy Challenge - baby love
Lexi's Creations - flowers
Stamping Scrapping Challenge - pink
I hope you can play along with us this week at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. You could win a gift certificate to our favorite Magnolia store Magnolia-licious! Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great week!





36 comments:
Hi Angela,
Oh I think your rattle and booties are terrific!!
You think of the best things to make :o)
Great papers and decorating of your rattle - love the ribbon and those awesome flowers.
Cute wee shoes - I made them too, but I didn't see them in a magazine.
Just love everything you make!
Hugs, Candy
ooooooo angela this is adorable.
what a great little project you did.
love the shoes and rattle you have created.
greetings karin
soooo beautiful.. your set is amazing..
Hugs, Katrin
Wow! These are fabulous creations. The little shoes look so real. Well done!
Truely gorgeous Angela.What a clever lass you are.Those shoes are adorable and the rattle just gorgeous with the cutest image and so beautifully coloured.
Luv CHRISSYxx
How gorgeous is this set Angela. You matched the challenge colors perfectly with the most precious baby theme. Lovely coloring and the booties are so very cute. What a great match with that rattle :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
OOh so cute these baby shoes :)
I love them!! And a beautiful baby rattle!!
Hugs Anneke
Wow Angela,everything is so very well done,love the little shoes,the paper and combination pink/brown! Exelent work!!!!
Big hug, Celia.
This is gorgeous!
Hugs
Kim
x
You just amaze me each time you post ! How cute a rattle and shoes just perfect
Hugs
You did not make BABY SHOES!!!!! I've never seen them before and they're SPECTACULAR! Way too cute :-) Love the rattle too. I just love stopping by to see what you're up to.
Angie
www.scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com
Angela your work is amazing and you are so creative. Beautiful artwork! Hugs
Sandy
AMAZING Angela!! LOVE, LOVE the baby shoes! Rattle is just to cute! Wonderful coloring as always!
YOU ARE SO FREAKIN TALENTED MY FRIEND LOL!! You are so good thinking outside the box!!!!! How adorable my jaw dropped and i drooled like there is no tomorrow! MAN!!!!!!!!!! You know how to create wow!!! LOVE IT ALL ANGELA WOW!!!!!!!!Ruby♥
P.S
My favorite thing about this EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Oh how precious!!! I LOVE the rattle~so creative, and those shoes are amazing! Super sweet projects, Angela:)
wow Angela, this is so creative. Great idea. Love the baby shoes :)
so cute with this ribbon.
Oh these could not possibly be any more amazing I love the pom poms on the shoes!!!
Hi Angela,
OMG !!! So cute and gorgeous !!!!!! I just love it !!!
Greetings, Jaimie
Oh My Angela STUNNING projects!!! Those baby shoes are so cute and how adorable is the rattle and such gorgeous detail! You never cease to amaze me with your OUTSTANDING creations, take careX:) p.s hope you are all well now.
That's so cute Angela !! I love it :).
Hugs Monique
So very creative!!! Love how you've created a rattle and little shoes Angela! You do such nice work, always enjoy seeing your artistic talents!!!
Saw this on your facebook and had to pick my jaw up off the floor! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! You are so talented, Angela!
hugs, Sharon
Oh Angela...you are CRAZY CLEVER!! I love this cute little set! I am definitely going to try making some different projects....you are such an inspiration to me girlfriend! Thank you soooooo much!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Sooooooooooo gorgeous Angela, certainly a Wowzers, just every little detail is stunning as usual. Another image for my wish list and I know two expecting mother's this year so I'll be needing it sooner rather than later.
Hugs Tracy x
Fabulous Angela and what a beautiful keepsake for a new baby! Your colouring is so beautiful and every little detail so perfect, I love it. Hugs, Chris :)
OK, I know I left you a comment already on your other blog, but did you know that I love your work hun?!! This is just too cute! You make me fall in love with these darling Magnolias all over again!! :) TFS! HUGS
Wow! Loving both of your projects! You really rocked that challenge! Awesome awesome job! I'll be back to browse your blog!
Happy Friday,
Leslie
Oh those booties are just the cutest!! Love the lace you used around them. The card/rattler is the sweetest too. I like black used as an accent color. It`s just so striking. Great projects!
Oh my goodness this is simply adorable!!
so sweet Angela! Lovely coloring and touches here and there... the pearls, the flowers... the lacy circles...the dotty riboon... so cute! Always charmed by baby shoes! Precious!
Pam Going Postal
Oh how cute, Angela. I love the sweet rattle and baby shoes. Baby Tilda looks to cute. What a great project!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Aw girl....this is the cutest!!! I just love the shoes and your rattle. Perfect take on the inspiration. As always your coloring and details are over the top!!!
hugs,
Chris
So late...sorry. I'm such a bad bad girl!!! LOL.
Love love love what you created for the challenge. My jaw hung open for an entire minute and my eyes went all over trying to take in all the details. Those booties are sooo...cute. I'd like to have a go at it one day. TSF
Hugs.
Norma
Lovely blog - really enjoyed looking.
Yvonne
yvonnescraftspot.blogspot.com
Wow - these baby favours are adorable. I've not seen anyone do a rattle before - it's perfect! Warmest wishes, Lesley
Oh my, this is absolutely adorable! I've never seen anything so cute!
Post a Comment