Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Candy Winners

Hello everyone! I'd like to announce the winners of my blog candy draw. I had such a great turnout and I thank you ALL for joining in and for those of you who visited my daughter's blog and even is following her really meant alot to both of us. I wish I could send something to each one of you but I would need to be a billionaire to do that ;) hehehe... but I keep playing that Lotto.

My daughter picked the winners for me as I just couldn't do it:

Winner of blog candy 1 - Cabio
Winner of blog candy 2 - Mindy
Winner of blog candy 3 - Ruby


Also wanted to add to my blog candy giveaway. I had an extra brand new Magnolia stamp and wanted to give it to one of you. Again, my daughter chose:

Vicki - I will send you this stamp: http://www.magnoliastamps.us/store2/369-tilda-holding-egg-basket-1/

Ladies, if you could all send me your address at angelwoodcrafts @ gmail.com I would appreciate it.

I will do more blog candy in the future so stay tuned - I've already started gathering some things! I hope you can continue to visit my daughter's blog from time to time as she makes more cards as it really boosts  her confidence and means alot to her and me. Thanks again!

31 comments:

Rene said...

Congrats to the winners!
Rene :D
P.S. Thanks Angela for the chance!

Cor* said...

congrats to the winners!!WWoooHoo!

Rosalee said...

Congrats to all you lucky ladies. Thanks for having this wonderful giveaway Angela
Hugs, Rosalee

Stampin Mindy said...

No stinkin way!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!! I'm so excited, I'm off to email you. Thanks Angela!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!

Trina said...

Congrats everyone!

cabio's craft corner said...

OMG Angela, thank you so very much. Thrilled to be one of the winners :-)))))))
Huge hugs,
Cabio

Rufus said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Enjoy your goodies,
R/

Dawnll said...

Congrats to all the winners- such a fun giveaway

Hlora said...

Congrats to all winners))

Lucila Ortega said...

Congratulations to the winners, really envy that! I love the magnolias enjoy. Greetings from Colombia

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners , and angela thank you for given such a beautiful candy away.

greetings karin

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
it was so nice to visite your daughters blog
thank you for the chance to win
and a huge congrats to all the lucky winner
thanks again sweetie
hugs angelique

Anniebee said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to all the winners, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations you all :)

Eveline

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Margaret

Vicky said...

Well done to the winners you are soooo lucky. More importantly tho thank you Angela for offering this fabulous candy you are sooo very kind. Take care hun & will gladly pop by your daughters blog she has a lot of talent thats for sure.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Congrats to the winners! thanks Angela for the chance!

Leanne said...

Thanks for the opportunity. Congrats to the winners. I have an award for Elena on my blog which I'd informed her about in a comment on her blog.

Flowergirl said...

Well done ladies! And big thank you Angela for the chance to win x
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Now how exciting is this?!! Totally didn't think I won anything and then scrolled down to find my name there!! I'm over the moon and will e-mail you shortly hun!! :) Thanks so much for your generous offer!! Congrats to all winners!! HUGS

Selena said...

Поздравления победитклям из России

Shazza said...

congratulations ladies, thanks Angela x

Mimi said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!! ;)

Bea said...

well done ladies

scrapbypolly said...

What a lucky girls!!!
Congrats everyone
nice to meet our blog
pollyanna

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OHHHH EMMMM GEE!!!!!!!!


THANK YOU ELENA YEAH!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SWEET Ange!!!

To think i came over here to browse what's new on this side of the woods lol!!!!!!!!!

let me check something,Oh you posted this yesterday!!!! LOL!!!! Thank you so very much gals i truly appreciate it.I will email you Ange.

I'm off to post my
Magnloia-licious entry and best hurry there's like 4hrs left or so lol! Oh I ended up doing something else Ange lol!

OH HERE I GO AGAIN WAFFLING!Let me get out of here lol!!((SMOOCHES))Rube

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Three awesome winners!

Sandy said...

Congratulations all you very lucky winners!!!!!
Sandy

Janine - Ellabella said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is lovely and the papers are great! Gorgeous embellies too. Hugs Janine

Iulia said...

Congrats to all the sweeties! I just know each and every one of them will put to good use your gifts Angie!
Have a happy day!