Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tilda With Heart

Good morning everyone! Is it Wednesday already?  My kids have spring break this week and I've been  running around and chauffering them all over town. They are keeping me busy but that's ok.  I do miss my craft room though ;)

Well today I want to share a birthday card I made using this adorable Tilda With Heart image.


I used my favorite new papers from DCWV called Julianne. What a pretty paper pack! Love the warm colors and pretty prints. Also used some glittery gold ribbon on this card and a gold corner that I got from WOC. I used a Martha Stewart paper punch for the flower border around my image.

Here is a closeup:

The copic colors I used on this card are: YR24, YR23, Y23, Y11, Y000, E37, E35, E33, E31, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, E000, E57, E55, E53, E51

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Stamp With Fun - birthday
Woodware USA - diecuts/punches
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - use a Magnolia stamp
A Gem of a Challenge - pearls and/or swirls
Just Magnolia - birthday

Thanks for visiting! Take care!

24 comments:

Penni said...

Wow This is stunning. I love the Gold embellishments - very classy.

Hugs
Penni
X

May Britt said...

What a lovely card...
Hugs May Britt

Dena said...

Angela! Oh that little border looks perfect around her. I like how you added the pearls too! Such neat colors, LOVE it! (of course, I always love your work)!
Hugs, Dena

charlene said...

very pretty love the colors !
Hugs

Angie said...

Hi Angela!

This card is so GORGEOUS! The color combo is right up my alley and absolutely stunning. I think my favorite thing about this is the way you colored Tilda's hair. Just LOVELY!!!

Angie

Cathy Lee said...

Awww...This is so sweet, Angela. Tilda is very beautiful in gold. I love your coloring and gorgeous DPs. The pearls add just the right touch.

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Myrna said...

Beautiful coloring and love the color! Love that dp and the punched frame around Tilda is perfect Angela!

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty Angela, love that gold corner and the gold frame round Tilda. Hugs, Frea

Sandy said...

So beautiful Angela - I have been resisting those corner embellishments but I can't stand it any longer and will have to get some. I love this paper too and had to get some as soon as I saw it. Your card is wonderful!!
XO Sandy

Dobra said...

Bardzo piekna kartka i ten stępelek taki słodziutki.

Christina C. said...

OMG, Angela, this is BREATHTAKINGLY gorgeous!!!!!!! Love how you colored this sweet Tilda and the colors are absolutely stunning! What a stunning work of art!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is beautiful angela also your card.

greetings karin

Hellma said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Angela this is so very beautiful, I agree those papers are gorgeous so is the design and Tilda.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Simply beautiful! love the gold...so pretty!

Lisette Morris said...

Gorgeous Angela! Love her in yellow and thanks for inspiring me to use her in another way besides Valentine!

Nancy said...

The gold is just the perfect accent to your lovely card!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Woodware USA challenge!

Iulia said...

Wow! This is beautiful, lush and classy at the same time Angie! I truly love the gold treatment, I nearly always have to use some extra gold or silver on my cards too:)
Your coloring is amazing and the flower border around your image matches so beautifully the gorgeous DP.
Great work, Angela!
Have a great day, sweetie!
Luv, Iulia

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS girl!! This is totally amazing hun!! LOVE the touches of gold everywhere and your darling coloring!! Beautiful layout!! ;)

Bron said...

WOW this card is beautiful. I love the gold trimmings they just make this card the darling that it is. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular challenges this week, we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Bron :D

Harriet Skelly said...

Your card is both sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Eve said...

ohhh what a chic & beautiful card!! Luv the gold ribbon, to match with the sunflower background paper, with brown trims! So beautiful! :-)

cabio's craft corner said...

Super sweet Tilda and I love the shimmery gold contrast you added on this card. Your made this card extra fab with your artwork Angela!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet creation thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this time.

smiles Christine xx