I made a stair step card and combined this Little Darling image with a Make It Crafty background. Also added some Magnolia birds and cut out the words with my Cricut machine and added some stickles to it. The chipboard corners are also from Make It Crafty - love those lasercut chipboard corners.
The copic colors I used today are: E11, E00, E000, R20, W5, W3, W1, W00, C5, C3, C1, C00, R27, R24, R22, Y15, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, YG67, YG63, G21, G20, B0000, B000, G14, YG13, B26, B24, BV13, BV11, YR18, YR16 - I think that's everything whew!
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Allsorts - use 3 different stamps
Catch The Bug Challenges - anything goes
Challenge Up Your Life - travel related
Mark's Finest Papers - no embellishments
Stamp Something - use a digi
Divas By Design - anything goes
Creative Cowgirls - anything goes
One Stitch At A Time - fancy folds
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - all things beautiful
Love To Stamp will be having their first ever blog hop on May 18, please come hopping with us and try for your chance for an awesome blog hop prize!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you tomorrow!


32 comments:
Simply stunning Angela, love the vibrant colours and the step design. Your colouring of the image is amazing, what a gorgeous creation!
Love Nicola xxx
Hi Angela,
Great creation !!!
Greetings, Jaimie
This looks absolutely stunning Angela!
Hugs Kristel
Angela! ADORABLE! Soooooo cute! OMG!
Hugs, Dena
DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw it and was in awe of the scene! YEAH you did a stair step card lol! You been talking about doing one lol!
These two images go so well together.You beat me to it teheee!! ILOVE THOSE ADORABLE BIRDS TOOOOO CUTE LOL!!!!
Did i call Dibbs already?? LOL!!
Ruby♥
Lovely color, sunny and cheerful! Good luck!
Just beautiful Angela! Awesome shading and depth!
this is again gorgeous angela, there is know card that I don't like that you have made.
your coloring is just wonderful.
greetings karin
What a delightful card, Angela! Love the Magnolia birds too...so sweet!
Fabulous colors and a great design!
I love your stepper card
thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT
Love Jan
xx
Very beautiful card!
Love the clouds on the "stairs" and the little creatures on the steps.
Great image and wunderfully colored!
Thanks for playing along at OSAAT!
Marianne
AWW!! What a cutie pie! I love this happy image with your stair step design and coloring! It's really gorgeous hun!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something! Hugs, *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles
This is a wonderful creation, I love all the details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!
okay girlie, I couldn't wait for you to post this so I could come and look at it closer!! It is so creative and it screams FUN!!!
LOVE IT!!!
hugs, Janiel
WOWEE!!! This is stunning Angela :D So full of energy I can feel the rush :D Thank you for joining in at Creative Cowgirls XXX
Just fabulous!!!! The design and colours are just super and really show off this new image. Chanelle xxxx
Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.
xoxo Marjo
Wowzer Angela this is absolutely brilliant what a fabulous design, colours and that image along with the background looks awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Angela--WOW!!!! What a fabulous card! Just love all the little birds and the beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge this week!
This is stunning! So wonderful!!! Love the little scene you created!
Is this ever cute step card. Very happy and cheerful just looking at this :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Oh Angela, this card is soooo adorable!!!! I love the whimsical look of it and the colors are so awesome! And of course your coloring is divine! I love it all!!
hugs, Sharon
What a stunning card and such superb colouring thanks for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx
You've managed to make quite the elaborate creation while still falling under the "paper-stamps-ink" challenge of ours! THanks for sharing it with Speedy's Friends. :)
Wow - this is absolutely fabulous! And no embellishments! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
wow! very cool card ! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!
This is so adorable. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining in the Divas by Design Challenge.
What a fabulously detailed and pretty card!!! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!
What a cute card. I like the stair steps. She looks like she is having a blast in that balloon. I used to live in Albuquerque, NM and I remember as a little girl the balloon festival and all the colorful balloons. Thanks for sharing your card with the Stampin' sisters in Christ Challenge.
Perfectly adorable!Thanks for joining us at Divas by Diva.
This made me smile big time!! Love the stepping with up and up!!! Beautifully colored and of course your awesome imagination!! Hugz, Colleen
WOW WOW WOW LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! Great card design sweetie!!!
Post a Comment