Monday, May 2, 2011

My Make It Crafty/Mo Manning Blog Hop Winner

Happy Monday friends! I am one of the lucky DT members who gets to give away a digi image from our recent Make It Crafty/Mo Manning Carnival Blog hop. I get to give away this sweet clown image from Mo Manning. This is Jojo:


Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and left a comment.  The commentor who wins this sweet digi image is:


Congratulations Sandy!  Please contact me and I will get you in touch with Mo Manning for your free Jojo digi image prize!

Have a great day everyone. I will have a Love To Stamp sneak peek post tomorrow. Hope you can stop by!

3 comments:

Iulia said...

Congrats to my sweet Sandy! Look forward to see this adorable clownie on her cards!
Hugs Angie and Sandy!
Iulia

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to Sandy!! :)

Sandy said...

Good Golly Miss Molly - I do love this clown - now if I can't come up with something funny with this, I should not be in the business. Thanks sweet Angela and also to Pat's cute grand daughters who brought me good luck!!
XO Sandy