I used Tricks or Treats from the new fall collection from Little Darlings and can be found at Love To Stamp. Isn't she fun? My background witch's house is a digi image and can be found at Make It Crafty. I thought these images went well together. This was a fun scene to color!
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Haunted Design House Macabre Mondays - make a scene
Make It Mondays with Kraft Outlet - witches, ghosts, goblins - must use kraft paper
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - anything goes
Thanks for visiting today! Hope you can play along with us at Little Darlings' Challenges.



31 comments:
Hi Angela, i don't know what to say anymore about your beautiful projects. This is again awesome. Your are really a great artist and i always enjoy watching your cards/projects.
xxxSylvia
Wow Angela, that is amazing - I love your work.
Hugs
Jane
Angela,
Wow, you did an awesome job coloring the witch and house! I truly love your card, it is so FAB! Just wow!
Peace,
Kristy
oooooooooooooo wow angela, you did it again.
this is gorgeous, you have coloured this beautifully and great design.
greetings karin
Angela I love, love that house!!You did an absolutely amazing job of coloring it!!! Perfect for the Tricks or Treats image.
WOW WOW WOW!!! What can I say about this hun?!!! Your coloring is so brilliant and I just love Halloween stuff anyway!! :) Beautiful work as always!! HUGS!!
So sorry for not stopping by lately..just staying so busy!! HUGS
Now this is more like it! Beautifully colored and laid out! Perfect embellishments too! Gorgeous scene!
Thanks for playing again this week at HDH!!
Wow, the house combined with the witch is so great. Love the black cloth and the bats are a perfect touch. :)
Hi hunni :)
This is such an amazing card again sweetie! I LOVE the colouring of the thatched roof - it´s so stunning time stops ticking. Beautiful!
Hugs
Absolutely gorgeous, such a cute image
Lindsay xx
That a girl! FABULOUS coloring on the witch's house! will have to refer to it when I attempt coloring my own. cute little witch too. Thanks for sharing again with the Minions at HDH! xxD
Wowzer Angela I fight for words every time I visit you, I can never seem to find the right ones to describe how I feel about your work. I will just have to say that this is beautiful, your colouring is awesome the design and everything is brilliant and so inspirational.
hugs
Lorraine x
This is awesome! What beautiful coloring and love those images!
Wow! Incredible
R/
Angela, I love it! Both images are fabulous and they do go well together. Awesome colouring as always. Love your DP, bats and black cheesecloth.
Hugs,
Norma
Oooh, the postage stamp border of your pictures is so cool.
wow I love this card. So much to look at. Its stunning.Love the house x
Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at SFC………..
Hugs
Bella
Lush x
Wow this is a beautifully made card
very beautiful colors
and the stamp is wonderfully painted
Awesome card Angela! Love the combination of images and your colouring is fantastic!
Hugs Julie P
your amazing coloring really brings this great image to life!
Hi Angela (Angie)
Awesome Card, love how look the witch's house, wow!
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
Wow. This is wonderfull !! I love your colouring. It's gorgeous !!
Hugs Monique
You created a cool scene on this card. The black mesh and coloring job are so delightful. Spooky fun and cute project :-)
Hugs,
Cabio
Such a great card with a cute image. Your colouration is outstanding.
Sinikka :-D
waue beautiful love this card
Well, I guess first off I should pick my jaw up off of the floor!!!! This is drop dead beautiful and so creative!!!!
The colors and images are perfect dear!!!! LOVE IT!!!
I love to come see what you have been working on....such a great eye you have and MORE THAN creative!!!
hugs, Janiel
OOOOWEEEE Angela this is spooky and FABULOUS, your coloring is OVER the TOP and I LOVE this scene you created!!! EEEEK awesome gf!!!! Big hugs and MISS YOU!!!!
This is so awesome! Wow your coloring brought everything to life and I can't keep saying this is one of my favorites for that list is sooooo long!! LOVE it!
Wow my friend!! Gorgeous!! I just love your coloring....Wowzer girl!! Spook-tabulous girlfriend!! Awesome details and textures! Love it!! Miss you!! Hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris
AMAZING!!! Love your beautiful coloring and your images are awesome!!! Who wouldn't love to get a card like this!!! Gorgeous work as always!
hugs, Sharon
Post a Comment