Saturday, September 10, 2011

Make It Colourful - Coloring with Purple

We have a new challenge for you at Make It Colourful today. The challenge is to color with purples.

So I made this Halloween wall hanging using some fun new Halloween images from Make It Crafty. They are sooo cute and so spooooky!


The wall plaque, from Michael's, was unfinished and I painted it black and glued on these 2 images: Mini Gothilia and Mini Morticia.  




The purple color I used for both of their dresses is V99, V95, V93, V91. Other copic colors used are C3, C1, C00, N7, N5, N3, N0, E42, E40, E29, E25, E21.

Following are the challenges I will be entering with this project:

Paper Pals Arts - Halloween
Crafty Creations - Anything but a square
Crafty Sentiments - Halloween
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes



Our sponsor today is Some Odd Girl. Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love!  I hope you'll play along with us at Make It Colourful for your chance to win 3 freebies from Some Odd Girl.


18 comments:

Anneke said...

Wow Angela, this is really amazing :) Such a eyecandy in the house :) I love it my friend!! hugs Anneke

Unknown said...

Hi Angela, great Halloween hanger!! Love it, and I love the images! Here in Holland Halloween is nog so much celebrated which is a pity cause I really like this holiday! Hugs, Frea

Sandy said...

Boo!! I love Halloween and I love your project!! Great work kid!!
Sandy

Christina C. said...

This is BRILLIANT, Angela!!!! I love this creative idea...absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and beautiful halloween hanger angela, the image are perfect on it.

have a nice weekend.

greetings karin

Nicola said...

Fab wall hanging Angela, your colouring of the images is spot on, I love the purple and black colour combo, it looks so dramatic and effective!
Love Nicola xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweets this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow such a cute idea... luv those images too.... I would luv to have one like this in my daughter's room....(he,he)

Crystal said...

This is sooooo SUPER FABULOUS Angela, LOVE LOVE these fun images, and the halloween hanger idea LOVE THAT!!! You are amazing sweetie!!!! Hugs!

Crealin said...

Hi Sweetie,

what a gorgeous halloween decoration, Gothillia and Morticia look so great. Your colorins is amazing as always!

Hugs,

Lins x

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic wall hanging and those images are divine and perfectly coloured, love everything about this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Myrna said...

Leave it to you to find something this cute!! Love Morticia! Always had a thing for the Adams family! Love the outfit on Gothilia! Love your project Angela!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Angela this is superb what a brilliant Halloween hanger and those images are totally beautiful especially with your awesome colouring, I have been so inspired I actually just popped over and bought one of the new images and I don't even like Halloween, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your adorable and fun Halloween hanger gf!! Such a fun design with such cute images colored with a gothic flair. You rock gf!!
hugs,
Chris

Norma said...

WOWZER! Angela, it's FAB-U-LOUS. Your colouring is totally awesome. I luv the design of the entire project. Freaky gorgeous images...LOL.
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Wow this is fabulous, what a creative project, love it and your colouring of those images is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool plaque and it is so perfect with your awesome colored images. Love this cool idea :o)
Hug,s
Cabio

JustYolie said...

Oh wow Angela!! This wall hanging is awesome!!