Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Darlings Challenge - Anything but a Square Card

Good morning everyone! Today at Little Darlings Challenges, our challenge is to create a project that is anything but square shaped. So I created a rectangular treat bag to give to my daughter's friend.


I filled it with some of my favorite candies! Yum! I can't wait for Halloween so I can raid the children's candy - teehee!


This sweet trick-or-treater is called Snappy Dresser. Isn't he adorable? My sentiment is a digi image from Whimsy stamps and I used K&Co Halloween papers for my treat bag.

I will enter this project at the following challenges:

My Craft Spot - see through projects, use acetate
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween
Addicted to Stamps - Halloween
Allsorts - Halloween
Fab n' Funky - hubble bubble toil and trouble


Hope you enjoyed my project today and look forward to reading any comments you may leave. I really appreciate your kind comments - they make my day. Hope you can play along with us at the Little Darlings Challenge blog this week. Thanks for visiting!

25 comments:

Delphine said...

Fabulous project, Angela, I love it! Fantastic colours and colouring:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

brenda said...

What a super trick or treat candy bag Angela - I just might come knocking.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute is this!! Love your yummy treat bag with that cutie you've colored up so beautifully!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Myrna said...

Your daughter's friend will LOVE this!! Adorable project Angela! Coloring is as beautiful as ever!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hhhmmmmmmmmmm candy, what a great bag you have created angela.

greetings karin

Fleur said...

A great treat bag Angela, Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely delicious Halloween treat bag Angela, that image is such fun, the treat bag is terrific and those choccies look soooo tempting.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great treat bag, makes my mouth water!

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

June Nelson said...

Its brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!!

Dobra said...

Wonderful work, wonderful presentation.
Piękniepomalowany stamp.
A card is beautiful, I really like the colors
I am delighted with your work

Sharon Caudle said...

Ooooooo this is soooooo CUTE!!!! I love the bag with the window cut out! And he's so dang cute all dressed up for Halloween! Absolutely adorable, Angela! LOVE it!!!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Jill said...

Wow Angela, this is wonderful! Fabulous Halloween bag :)
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and Good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Cricut Couple said...

Love that wonderful digi and the entire package is just fantastic! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot and good luck on the wonderful prize this week!

Alberto said...

hello angela! ♥


wonderful image, love the papers and also those wonderful combo of colors!!!!!!

hugs xx

Jayne said...

Fabulous treat bag,love the image.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
Jayne x

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Angela. Love your sweet image and beautiful colouring, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Carole of Brum said...

Love this project, Angela, I like how you did the aperture with the nestie and the image just by it, it all looks great. Dont know how you can keep from eating the goodies though (I'd have had to buy extra,he he). CoB

Crystal said...

Oh my word Angela this is soooo cute, I LOVE how you can see the candy inside, and that image is SWEET!!!! Miss you gf, hope you and your family have a Happy Halloween!!! Biggest hugs!!!

Liz's creative corner said...

wow fab treat bag, lovely style and image, thanks for sharing it with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Bamabel said...

That is so adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Love, love, love it! That little trick or treater is adorable! Love the window in the bag! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Alexis said...

Love this little treat box!! How fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week at fab 'n funky. Good luck!! And we hope you will join us again on Wednesday for a new challenge.

Big hugs,
Alexis
Fab 'n Funky DT member

charlene said...

Hey you this is such a cute little project as always...just want to let you know I sent you an email...check out the CMC group you are a winner....also your texture post for MIC is not up but it is showing as your latest thing on my blog roll.
Hugs

Kate said...

This is super! The paper you've used is fantastic - and I love that sweet little image (and the KitKat too!)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

cabio's craft corner said...

That's a cute treat bag and love the Halloween DP. This image is cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio