Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Candy Time

Happy Monday to you! I don't have a card to show you today but I have a small blog candy offering for my followers today. I have a couple of duplicate stamps that were sent to me by Magnolia Sweden. They are:


If you would like to win these,  just leave me a comment here. I will announce the winner on
January 30. If you would like to mention this on your blog that's great!

Have a great day!

91 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy hun! xxx

Unknown said...

Woo hoo thanks for the chance to win this wonderful blog candy!!!! Do you deliver in person???? Would love to be able to craft like you!!!! I could have coffee on!!!!! I will post it on my blog!!!!! Thanks again Angela!!!!

Hlora said...

Oh, fantastic stamps! I am mad about any stamps - but it is impossible to get them where I live... So- I have the onliest chance - to win some in candies... And I try again and more - but I am never lucky... the winners are always the ones who have the craft-rooms fulfil with everything...
oh.... I linked it on sidebar.
hugs. Hlora.

SannaS said...

supercute candy, thanks for the chance!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Larisa said...

Hello Angela!
Great giveaway! I linked it on sidebar
http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/

Moni said...

This are gorgeous stamps, so love to win them. Hugs,moni

Rania K. said...

Thanks for the chance! I'll post your candy on my sidebar...as soon as blogger problems...disapear...

JLJ Designs said...

Thanks for the chance, Angela! I love the little tiger.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet of you to do. I realy would love to win theese magnolia.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Eveline

Tina Makuc said...

Ooooohhhh Angela!!
This is awesome.. I'm dying for this little cute tilda with heart chain..
Thanks a lot for the chance to win these gorgeous stamps!!!
Big hugs, TinaM

Pam said...

These are adorable! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win these. So very sweet of you!

Myrna said...

Hi Angela! Thanks for the opportunity to win these stamps. I love the first one we call our little Madyson the "Wild Child"! lol Always love hearts.

Ms. Jen said...

Aww these are adorable! Thanks fr the chance to win Angela!!

Jane said...

Hello Angela, super cute Magnolia's - can't wait to see what projects you come up with using this release....
Hugs
Jane

Diamond Doll said...

Aww haw cute are thay i,d love to give them a home.Thanx for the chance.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Shanna Shands said...

These stamps are so cute. I would love a chance to win then.thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

Thanks for the chance to win. I have to tell you that I really admire your creations. They are quite inspiring to me and definitely brighten my day.

Mo said...

Dear Angela,
I'd love, love, love to win one of these little Tilda Beauties...!!!
Thanks indeed for the chance!
Hugs,
Mo

Lolô Artesanato said...

I love Magnolias!!!
tks for the chance to win
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Rosalee said...

Super wonderful blog candy Angela. Someone is going to be so lucky. I would love to have a chance. I've spread the word. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee

אורית said...

Thanks for the chance to win great stamps.

Eve said...

woohoo! the first one is the one I was planning to order soon... GREAT! I'll wait now! lol :-) Both are darn cute! Of course, cuz it's Tilda! lol Thanks Angela, for the chance to win! wow, what a wonderful blog candy!:)

Janette said...

Oh Angela these are just gorgeous, thanks for a chance to win them.xx

Kimberly said...

Super cute stamps. I've yet to own any Magnolias, would love to colour them up...thanks for the chance to win..

Patricia's Papercrafts said...

Hi Angela,

What a nice candy you have. I take a look on you're blog regulairly. but as you can reed my english is not that good so thats why i dont make much comments.

I hope i win.

lots of love

Patricia

Enigma Artist said...

Both stamps are cuties! Thanks for offering them as blog candy. I've recently discovered your site, and want to say what gorgeous creations! Thanks for the inspiration.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous stamps sweetie
i would love to give them a new home, ( mine) LOL
this would be a perfect birthday pressent for me, hihihihihi (16-02)i'll be the big 40, that's when live begins right?
thank you so much for a chance sweetie, i've linked it on my sidebar hunni
hugs angelique

Lynsey said...

Hi Angela,

Love your cards, you are a huge inspiration. Thank you for the opportunity of winning a stamp. So kind of you! Take Care, Lyns xx

Becca Fabozzi said...

Love me some Magnolia. These two are adorable cuties!!! Thanks so much for the chance to win

Shazza said...

so cute, thanks for the chance to win x

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the chance...
I would like to win them :)

Linda . J said...

Oh thanks for the chance to win this yummy candy Angela.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Angela, did anyone ever tell you you're such a sweetie, giving us all a chance to win these lovelies! The're sooo cute! Of course I'll advertise for you, putting your candy on my blog right now. Hugs, Frea

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela what great a candy.
they are very adorable stamps.
thank you for the change to win this.

greetings karin

Linda Palmer said...

How generous of you to share with us. I don't have either of these stamps so would love to win. Thanks for the chance and thanks for sharing.

ladyjanet_56 said...

Great give-aways how generous of you to share I would love to be the new friend of these stamps, have added you to my side bar. Janet T

Betsy said...

Thanks for the chance to win these stamps! I don't have either of them, so they would be a perfect prize for me!! Love those cute little Tildas!

StephG said...

yum..luv blog candy! That's so nice of you to share your goodies with us! They are adorable

Marie said...

It will be so good for me to win. I'm just a beginner in scrapbooking and i Love stamps ! Sorry for my English (I'm french)

That the best wins ;)

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww, what a lovely candy. Thank you for the chance to win. I put it on my blog.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how kind of you to share . Thanks for chance to win these.

BOBBI said...

These are such cuties. Thanks for the chance to win one of these.
And thank you for sharing all of your beautiful creations.

hugs
bobbi

Martina said...

Oh how sweet of you to give them as a candy! Thank you for the chance to win!
Martina

Caroline said...

wow thanks for the chance to win xx

My Hyde Away said...

Sweet stamps. Thanks for chance to win one of these.
Kirsten

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo sweet. Thank you for a chance to win.

Sally Richardson said...

Hey Angela - love your blog and you are so generous with your sharing.. and thanks for the opportunity to share in some candy as well.
Sally

Christy Beans said...

Love these! I collect tigers, so Wild Tilda fits in to my cardmaking hobby AND my tiger collection! hee Thanks for this yummy blog candy! =)

Rufus said...

Those are so cute! Love the tiger Tilda and the heart is sweet. Thanks for the chance.
R/

paperpapier said...

I don't have any of these stamps, so would love to win them. Tx

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Oh my goodness I would love to win those! Gotta love Tilda! Thank you for the chance!

Jolara said...

wauw what a adirable candy ! Hugs Joyce

paola said...

not sure that i am allowed to enter your candy since we on the same team, but since i didnt get these i would love to have them added to my stash.
smiles
Paola

Anreda said...

Great Candy, thanks for the chance to win !
Greetings, Anreda

Anne said...

Oh, I would love to win theese. :)
Thanks for the chanse.

Hugs, Anne.

Marionment said...

Cute stamps. Thanks for a chance to win.

Kerri said...

OOH, count me in! These are adorable, and I haven't gotten a new Magnolia image is such a long time! Thanks for the chance, woman:)

Katharina said...

Oh, fantastic stamps!
Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy.
Hugs Katharina

Anneke said...

Ooh Angela, thanks for the chance to win this cute stamps!! Hugs Anneke

isabelle said...

Quelle gentille attention, ces tampons sont trop mignons, bonne chance à tout le monde, et merci pour ta générosité !

Isabelle said...

merci pour ta générosité, ces tampons sont magnifiques, je tente ma chance et bonne chance à toutes, bisous
isabelle

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Sweet images!! Love them!! Bet they would be fun to color!! So generous of you to share them!!
hugs,
Chris

Creahuijs said...

Wow what a great Candy!
I love Magnolia's!!
I hope i win ;-)

xxx

Leanne said...

Such cuties! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous candy, thanks so much for the chance to win, just have to say love your blog look too, it's so cute! hugs Liz xx

FrancineB said...

Aaaaw, they are very cute.

martine said...

I would love to win those two...by the way..what a lovely blog..
greetings Martine XXX

mandy said...

hai what a great candy thanks mandy
http://mandyscreaties.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing the opportunity to win these cuties!

Craftylittlethings said...

Such gorgeous stamps, thank you for the chance to win.
Hugs Emjay

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These Tilda's are so adorable thanks for giving us the chance to win, I am off to post the pic and link in my side bar
Lindsay xx

cebelica said...

Awwww, how cute is Tilda?! <3 Thanks for the chance to win this sweet candy. xx

Penni said...

Gorgeous Candy - Thanks so much for the chance to win. I popped in link in my sidebar for you.

Hugs
Penni
X

Lily Anuska said...

Thank you for chance to win. Cute images and your's blog realy look wonderful. hugs. Lily Anuska

MsDebren said...

Oh such cute stamps, luv them !!!! Thx for a chance to win .

Betka said...

Wow, fantastic stamps! Thank you for the chance to win this sweet candy. Betka :)

riliska said...

Fantastic candy! Thanks for the chance! Love the stamps a lot!

I linked it on sidebar
http://riliska.blogspot.com/
Hugs. Riliska

Kizzy said...

Ohhh these are sooo adorable, thank you for the chance to win, it's on the sidebar of my blog.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs Kizzy

Natalie Z said...

These are so cute stamps, Thanks for the chance to win them...
Hugs Natalie xx

Anonymous said...

thankyou for the chance to win some really cute candy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)
P.S. Your site is beautiful!

Becky said...

How kind of you, thank you fro the chance to win,
Have popped piccy and link in my sidebar.
Becky x

maxine said...

lovely stamps

bissecat said...

Great candy This stams are so lovely.

coldwaters2 said...

Oooooo not one but two beautiful Tilda's, gosh Angela I would love to be in with a chance of winning them.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ronda Archangelo said...

Its so generous of you to share these sweet Maggies with us crazy fans!!

manucreativa-forever said...

wow angela!!! sono bellissime!!!! entrambe!!!!
Il tuo èun r egalo davvero generoso!!! speriamo di vincere: mia figlia adora la tilda tigrotta!!!

incrocio le dita!
un bacione

(ti ho linkata nel mio blog ).
:D

Flowergirl said...

Thank you for the chance to win these gorgeous Tildas x
Wendy x

Kati said...

Hi Angela,

thank you so much for this lovely chance to win this wonderful candy.

Many hugs
Kati

Pendra said...

I am your newest follower and admirer and have posted and linked your generous giveaway on my blogs sidebar... please visit me too! I am new to Magnolia and have fallen in love with Tilda and would soooo love to win either of these gorgeous stamps! Thanks for the chance!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Kerttu said...

Aww such a sweet candy you're giving away:)

hugs

Kerttu

Heike's Creativeplace said...

The Tilda is so cute, thanks for the chance to win. I've linked you on my sidebar.

Hugs
Heike