Well, today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, our color challenge is to use the colors pink, white, and red. I made a free standing pop-up card today, directions can be found at Splitcoaststampers.
Here are the details:
Images: Tilda With Cozy Heart, You Are My Heart Sentiment, Snail, and Little Birds
Dies: Spellbinder dies and fence Doohickey die, heart swirl, leaf and swirl
Inks: Copics, ranger walnut stain, and memento tuxedo black
Tools: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, hearts and pearls from Michael's, ribbon from Joanne's, bakers twine, and flowers from WOC
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Crafty Emmas - anything goes
Mark's Finest Papers - brads or eyelets (I used an eyelet at the top of my tag)
Clearly Inspired - Valentine's Day
Fabulous Fridays - Frosted Designs - no pattered paper, cardstock only
Just a short post from me today. Please visit my other teammies (links on my sidebar) to see their amazing creations for today. Thanks and have a great day!



27 comments:
wow angela what a great and beautiful project you have made.
your cards of the year 2011 are all beauties I coult not pick one out.
still the best wishes angela.
greetings karin
I keep on looking and looking at this 3D project you did Angela. It is awesome and I wanted to hold it and turn 360 degree to check all these wonderful details. Looks wonderful!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Woww this is absolutely gorgeous Angela!!
Hugs Kristel
Oh my word Angela this is so beautiful, the colours are gorgeous, the flower display and the card design are ACE, and Tilda, what can I say except... stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Well now I want to know what you are making projects for:) This is just so super SWEET, Angela! Such a darling image and your details always amaze me! Absolutely gorgeous, woman.
Hi Angela, Your pop-up card is so gorgeous!! I love all the details that you have added to it!! I also love the Tilda that you used and she is colored so beautifully!! I can't wait to see what you are making behind the scenes!! Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Suzan
I love the fence!! Love the little flowers on it too. Beautiful coloring of Tilda!
This is just lovely! I especially like all the detail and the colour scheme is perfect!
This is a very beautiful project.
Love the colours.
Hugs Sinikka
beautiful project
What an adorable pop up card! Wonderful detail and colors! Thanks for sharing at Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge!
Stunning card. This is too precious. Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week. We hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV, for some more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich CO.
What an amazing card! All of the layers and details are just stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!
Wowser this is just amazing!!! why cant I think of somthing like this!!!!
so many details - great project
What a darling scene you've created here, Angela! Thanks for playing in CIC43 :D
Sweet as can be! and there's that little birdie! I finally purchased him but forget to use him!!! ugh! hehe Totally charming Angela! love how you colored Tilda! CUTE!
Cute card. Love the snail. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & friends.
wonderful project! so nice!
great idea for this challenge.
Eli (Frosted Designs)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Stunning!!
hugs.............
oh amazing, really is stunning! thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karenx
I adore this but I must admit, I have a particular fondness of red and white!
Sandy
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is totally amazing.......bit lost for words which is unusual for me lol.
Thank you also for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
how pretty! I esp. luv the white fence around it!! :)
This is grand Angela - you are so very talented and I love looking at your work!
Sandy
Wow! that is a gift all by itself. It is beautiful and can see a lot of work and detail went into it. Beautiful
Thanks for playing in our "Valentine" Challenge at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you on Friday when our new challenge is posted!
This is fantastic! I love your colouring and the roses and the little picket fence look gorgeous
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment