Close up:
I picked up my English Cottage house awhile ago and thought it would work well with these Cutie Pies. I sooo want to live here.
Some side view pics:
My favorite embellishments are my ribbons, pearls, and diecuts/punches (love my buttons too).
Details:
Images: Little Darlings' Cutie Pies - Flowers for You, Fresh Picked Flowers, Me and My Teddy Bear, What a Sweetheart, I Brake For Stamps - Rose and Thistle Tea Room, Magnolia - Sun, Tree
Ink: Copics and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tools: Magnolia - Doohickey fence die and grass die, flower punches, Martha Stewart around the page punch, Cricut Expression for letters
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, heart button
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Stampalot February Challenge - in the garden (spring/summer)
Craft Your Passion - anything goes but no pattern paper
Quirky Crafts - make a scene
The Crafty Pad - spring colors
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Aren't these sweet images? They will be available for purchase today, February 8. So hurry on over to the Little Darlings Rubberstamps Store.
I hope you enjoyed my card today and I hope you take time to visit everyone on the hop to see their beautiful works- there's an awesome prize to be won! Have fun hopping!





60 comments:
Oh Angela, this is just wonderful!! I love the scene you've created with these gorgeous Cutie Pies, stunning Creation!
Hugs Julie P
This little scene is absolutely gorgeous!! The new images are so cute!! Hugsxx
Stunning, stunning!! They really are cutie pies! Amazing work as always Hun. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx
These new little cuties are the best yet.
Your card is beautiful!
Hugs
Chris x
ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!! this is breathtaking how long did it take you tomake this???? oh my word,i ts so beautiful im gobsnacked I really am!!! xxxx
Wow Angela! That is sooooo cute. I love scenery cards. What a lot of work! But it shows. Beautifull colouring.
Hugs Monique
Totally gorgeous Angela. How fun to put all these cute little images on the same card. The little pink flowers are so cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio
What a beautiful creation. Nice details. Lovely colors.
Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/
Holy moley Angela, what a work of art. I always love visiting your blog - absolute pleasure.
Hugs
Jane
Oh,what a cute bunch of images?! Love your design!
Wonderful card!
A gorgeous work!
So adorable. Love everything about this one. This combination of stamps is so gorgeous....lovely coloring and great details!....
What a beautiful creation... The images are soooo cute... love what you have done with them... hugs kelly
Such a lovely little scene and those cutie pies are adorable!
xx Irene
wowwwwwwww angela this is gorgeous.
what a beautiful card you have created.
greetings karin
Angela this is so precious, hope you get your little cottage someday. Hugs
Wow!! Fabulous creation, the scene you created is wonderful,The images are all cuties and colored so nicely
Louise
Gorgeous card Angela the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
Hugs Linda
Wow Angela, this is amazing beautiful. The scene is gorgeous and your coloring is as always stunning.
xxxSylvia
Just gorgeous Angela!!
I 'LL SAY IT AGAIN DUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! Oh I love when you use this little house and the sun lol!
YOU HAVE THE MOST DELICIOUS COLOURING HUN!So so smooth and pretty.
The tiny pink flowers are toooo adorable :) WHAT A HAPPY SCENE AS USUAL.
TOOO STINCKIN CAU-TE!!!!
XO.
Ruby
p,s
MISS YOU HUN :)
I don't know how you manage to top yourself every time, but you do. YOU HAVE BLOWN MY SOCKS OFF GIRLY!!! I'm at a loss for words and don't even know what else to say!
Big Hugs!
Angie
Wow! Love the card. The Cutie Pies and the cottage are wonderful!
Angela, your card is incredible. Your coloring rocks and the scene you created looks wonderful.
Hugs and smiles
GOSH I AM IN AWE!!!!!! Just Adorable, fun, BEEE-U-tiful, and over the top Brillliant!!!! Awesome scene and My Oh My the Cutie Pies are a dream!!!! Adore your coloring~~MMMmmmm Love it!!!!
Blessings of thanks
This is an adorable scene. Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog
Oh my goodness!! This is fabulous, Angela!!! Love this entire scene you've created here! Your coloring is always beautiful and your attention to detail is amazing! Gorgeous creation!
hugs, Sharon
wowwwzaa they are adorable.
Fantastic Spring card Angela.
I love the scene you made. The new images are completely different from the normal LD style but so cute!
Oooh can I move in with you....Your card is stunning,well I call it a card!!!! its a masterpiece.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx
SWEET Angela! Fabulous scene creating...adorably colored...totally charming! Love it!
This is just amazing, what a great scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky
Oh my word Angela, this just totally blew me away...absolutely amazing!! Hugs, Rosie
Your card is just ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Spring Colours Challenge!
I hope you can play again!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS Don't forget The Crafty Pad currently have a DT Call running!!! xx
OH MA GAWD GF!! You did an ... ok wait ... I don't have words enough for this but I'll give it a shot. GORGEOUS! STUNNING! UH-MAZING! WOW!! Your coloring on all of them is insane and that cottage is unreal!! Just incredible. Hugs!
Angela!!! You are absolutely amazing, all your work is just to beautiful for words. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Regina
Oh my GOSH GF those are the cutest little images, what a fun and super FABULOUS card girl!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!!
WOW, you did put a lot of work in this card. It looks amazing.
Hugs Sinikka
This is stunning!!So many fabulous details!I love all your embellishments too LOL
Wow!! This is amazing, just gorgeous!!
Goodness! This is the most amazing card I've ever seen Angela. Seriously! You have mad colouring skills and this little scene is just perfection!!! :)
Oh, so gorgeous! You must have had lots of fun creating this. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x
Awesome card, and these little Cutie Pies are adorable. Thanks for sharing! Hugs! Leah Ann
Absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us for our IN THE GARDEN challenge
over at Sir Stampalot this month
and good luck !
Hugs
Francesca
Holy moly girl!! This must have taken you days to create with your coloring. Wow!! Over the top gorgeous!!! You are so talented and your creations are such an inspiration!!
hugs,
Chris
This is adorable.. love the scene that you have done along with your coloring.. and the little punched flowers and the lace border.. they all make for a great little project.. thanks for sharing..
Angela, You've done a fabulous job with these images and totally spoiled us with all 4 of them too! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
PS. Where did you get the sun image? Really cute, thanks
i truly do not now what to say angela this is just amazing beautiful colouring as always the little scene with that sweet house is just perfect with these stamps wow just wow lol
hugs sara x x x x
Angela, this is just breathtaking!
Must have taken hours to colour, but boy what an result in the end! Gorgeous images and I just love the way you have used them! Thanks for showing it :)
Hugs, jill
I love the new images you have used. They are so cute. And you have displayed them so well by using this step card. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Julie
Wow! This is GORGEOUS!! Beautiful garden themed card! Thanks for joining the Sir Stampalot Challenge, Ruth :)
Oh My Goodness! Wow! there is so much detail in this and it is just gorgeous! I love love love this! Love the scene you created. Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)
I love your choice of images and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
This is adorable, Angela. I love all the images you used especially those Little Darlings and your coloring is totally awesome. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
That is the cutest ever! Love the step card! So perfect for all these adorable cuties!~ Love all the depth and dimension!
What a gorgeous card!! Love all the detail.
oh this is cute! I love it xx
I'm baaaaaack! :) Of course I have to tell you again how stunning your card is, Angela!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papetake Weekly and hope you join us again soon.
hugs, Sharon
This is not a card, it's a real picture, the coloring is superb, the characters too, is art, I am very impressed with your talent, my apologies for the English, I prefer to remember I am French, Huggs
isa
This is out of this world wonderful and takes me right into my pretend world. I love anything English especially English cottages!!
Sandy
Post a Comment