Thursday, July 5, 2012

Little Darlings Rubberstamps Giveaway



Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I posted. I've been so busy with my kids since school let out. But I'm working on a few things to post here real soon.  


Also, I'm popping on quickly today to let you know that there is an awesome giveaway at the Little Darlings Facebook page. Angie wants to get the word out about the group and try to reach at least 500 members.  Once we reach 500, Angie is going to give away  (3) THREE of the never before seen EXCLUSIVE SATURATED CANARY Rubber Stamps to a randomly drawn member. These stamps are SOOOOO cute, you don't want to miss your chance at winning them.


Spread the word and let's try to reach 500 group members at the Little Darlings Rubberstamps Facebook Group! Thanks everyone! Be back soon! xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie, heding over there to check it out! Hugs, Frea