Hi Everyone! Whew, it's a hot one today so I am spending it indoors with the air condition on and coloring. :)
Well, today I made an outdoorsy type scenery card. I've had this cabin stamp for some time, I think it might be from I Brake for Stamps and I thought Fishing Tilda would pair nicely with it. When I got my Turning Leaves stamp kit and saw that cute Moose, I couldn't wait to add him to my scene. Just love him!
I didn't use any patterned paper today as my background image was so large so I just used brown and green cardstock. I hope it doesn't look too plain?
I enjoyed making this card today and I hope you can let me know what you think. Thanks for dropping by. Stay cool. xo
18 comments:
Wow, this is stunning. I love how you have combined the images to made a wonderful scene and your colouring is fabulous
Sue
That isn't just scenery.. that is art.. Its absolutely gorgeous :)
I have to get the moose!! We have a running joke in our family about moose. Drew wanted to see one so bad in Maine last year. i had to take a pic with him in front of a cement one. Love your scene the cabin is perfect with Tilda and of course the moose too.
Hi Angela! ❤
It sure doesnt look the least bit plain to me! That is such a lush scenery you have put togheter here and I love it! Beautiful coloring - truly smashing :)
All of the images works so well togheter but then again you're like the queen of gorgeous scenes, sweetie! ;)
Big hugs! ❤
Beautiful card Angela wonderfully coloured, great design! Jo xxx
He is a cutey Angela, beautiful work as always.
Hugs
Jane
awwww, love Tilda with her fishing pole and moose, love the cabin, great coloring job, stay cool, hugs
not too plain at all Angela!!! I love scenes and yours is wonderful! love this Tilda and the moose... I just got him a couple days ago too! What fun! Fab card!
so beautiful made love it angela.
greetings karin
Oh my goodness Angela... this is one amazing card! It looks like it took you forever to color...but then again, you are the Master of coloring :) Soooo beautiful! The scene is awesome - I want to be there!
A cooler weekend is here. I'm gonna drink it in! Hope you stay cool :)
Much love,
Lori
Angela, your scene is fabulous!!! No need for a DP. The images are perfect for each other. Awesome colouring work. I love it!
Hugs,
Norma
Aw wow looka t this its amazing!!!! your little scene is fantastic, and your colouring is wonderful darlin love this sooooooo much, huggies June xxxx
Excuse me for a moment as I try to find my jaw...oh THERE is it, on the floor! Wow...seriously Angela, just WOW! GORGEOUS...for once I'm really not looking at Tilda because the background is just so amazing and that MOOSE! Who would have thought a moose would be cuter than Tilda?!? Ha!
Rene :D
Hi Angela, I just love this gorgeous card that you have created!Your coloring is so beautiful!! I can't wait to use Walter! He is so cute on this card along with fishing Tilda!! I hope you are having a wonderful week and staying cool!
Big Hugs,
Suzan
Wowzer Angela this looks amazing, that scene is fantastic it is so detailed, your colouring is awesome, the addition of the Moose and Tilda just adds to the pleasure of this beautiful creation, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is just stunning Angela, It must have taken ages to colour all that, What a wonderful scene you've created, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P
Hello sweet Angela.......this is adorable.. and oh my the coloring is out of this world like always dear!!!!!!!
Love it...
Hey you really need to hop over to my blog and have a read.. wink wink..
hugs, Janiel
Brawo karteczka jest cudowna
Post a Comment