Happy Saturday! I am loving this cooler weather, how about you?
Today I am going to a wedding out of town but before I go, I wanted to post a little blog candy that I've accumulated. If you follow my blog and comment here, you have a chance to win this:
Items:
SMASH book
SMASH pockets
Magnolia stamp
Little Darlings wagon stamp
Little Darlings puppy stamp
Please post and link this to your blogs and be a follower to be eligible. I will announce a winner on October 14.
Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend!

28 comments:
I love the SMASH book and all the rubber stamps) Thanks for the chance to win this amount of good things Angela!!
I am a follower.
http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/
oh Angela, what a great candy my friend! Thanks for the chance to win this :) I have also a suprise candy on my blog ;)
Hugs Anneke
HI Angel!
So cute this candy. Thanks for the change to win.
I posted your candy on the sidebar of my blog.
hugs
claudia♥♥
I'm a follower! Thanks for the chance to win!
I am never lucky... the winners are always the ones who have the craft-rooms fulfil with everything...
oh.... I linked it on sidebar.
hugs. Hlora.
Wow, great candy...
Love smashing :)
Thanks for this great chance.
Hugs, Anreda
Great giveaway thank you for the chance. Hugs,moni
Count me in as a follower. I love your blog. Thanks for the chance to win.
WHAT A GREAT CANDY ANGELA, THANK YOU FOR THIS CHANGE.
GREETINGS KARIN
Wonderful candy. Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs
Kati
Hi sweetie~~Oh my I didn't realize I wasn't one of your followers?? I always check your creations but it must of slipped my mind to join ---NOW I AM!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for chance at gifts--Love them....haven't tried the SMASH things yet :D
Hugz of love
Hi Angela. Wonderful blog candy you have there. Someone sure is going o be lucky. I would so love to have a chance. I'm an old follower and I just finished linking your giveaway to my blog sidebar. Thanks so much for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee
Although I'm a "new" follower, I've been following you for quite a while my friend!! :) Posting in my sidebar for you sweetie! HUGS
Hi Angela
Thanks for the chance to win this great candy. I would like to be the lucky winner :)
I'm your "old" follower, linked candy on my blog.
Thanks!
With hope... :)
Fantastic giveaway! I'm dreaming about smash-book... Thank You for the chance!
http://a-len-ka.blogspot.com/
yummy candy...love this blog candy! I'm a follower & posted your candy on my side bar:
http://luvscraps.blogspot.com/
have a great weekend,
Stephanie
Hi,
Wow, this candy looks great! Thnak you for the chance to win this. I'm a follower now and I'll post it on my blog.
Hugs Sandra
I am a new follower. I just found your blog. I have shared your candy on my blog. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the chance. It's great candy. Put candy picture with link your blog on my sidebar. Become a follower, hope you'll like my blog too)
http://yulian-na.blogspot.com/
Fantastic candy! Thanks for the chance! I love the stamps a lot!
I am a follower.. linked it on sidebar
Awesome candy.. Love the Magnolia. I am a already a follower. Thank u for the chance. Have linke p the candy on my sidebar.
Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/
I'm your newest follower.
I have posted your pic and link on my sidebar
http://alenkiy-zvetochek.blogspot.com/
Hey girl I was trying to leave you a sweet comment on your Breast Cancer Awareness project and for some reason I ended up here... who knows how that happened... am I allowed to win something?? I am only you friend and follower forever but don't know how I got here now to get back to your other page to leave a sweet love message on your project... Hugs, Jean
What a yummy and generous candy giveaway! I have added the picture and link back to you in the sidebar of my blog. I have also added a post directly to my blog here about your giveaway. Oh yeah... and I'm a follower!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
awesome giveaway...thank you for the chance to win..posted a pic of the candy to my blog
wow.... Great Candy. Thanks for chance to win.
Nice blog candy! I just found you during a hop - thank you for the opportunity and I am now a follower.
Here is my blog if you wish to visit
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
That's a great candy! I became a follower.
Apaszka
kraina-apaszek.blogspot.com
I want to join.
http://delikitap.blogspot.com/2012/10/hobi-bloglarndan-cekilisler-2.html
delikitap@windowslive.com
Post a Comment