Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little Darlings - Saturated Canary Windy Day

Hi Everyone! This is Angela and we have a new monthly inspiration for you today.  This month our theme is Die/Dye It. So I chose to use Dies on my project today. I made a wall hanging for my daughter to hang in her bedroom using my favorite Saturated Canary image from Little Darlings.  This is Windy Day:


I used a spellbinder grand oval die for this project and also 2 papertrey ink cloud dies.  My background image is from Make It Crafty - Rainbow background digi image that I thought worked perfectly with this image.


Here is a bit of a  closer look:


I added lace and beads around my scene.  I think it will look pretty hanging in my daughter's room which is outdoor themed.  I hope she likes it!

I will enter this at the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - no patterned paper
Ink it Pink - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog - diecuts and/or punches
Stampotique Designers Challenge - weather

Well thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend!! WOWZER!! This is totally gorgeous!! What a beautiful scene you've colored!! I love this sweet images and you've done a brilliant job on your project!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous hanger and coloring so bright Angela.

greetings karin

Myrna I said...

Beautiful Angela!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I AM TOTALLY SLACKING OFF IN MY COMMENTING PART LOL!

You are my first stop because I knew I had to give you kuddos to this work of art :)

I love the bright background and YOUR colouring is so CLEAN!!!!

Your daughter is lucky to get this one.I hope she's doing fine.I haven't heard or seen any more of her creations lately.I'm sure school has her tied up which is ok :)

TFS this gorgeous master piece!
XXOO
Ruby

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Angela! Gorgeous scene coloring and designing! So feminine and fancy! I'm sure she loves it!