Monday, November 26, 2012

Free Hugs - Saturated Canary

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well today.  I have been coloring up a storm lately.  Lots of Saturated Canary images that will be displayed at CHA this winter.  Wait till you see the CHA release - OMG soooo cute!!

Today I have colored up Free Hugs.  You can find this rubber stamp for purchase at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.




My papers are by Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky paper pack and my flowers are by WOC.  I looove this flower ribbon that I received as a gift from a dear friend.

Please visit Little Darlings Rubber Stamps to see the new Winter 2012 Saturated Canary rubber stamp release.  They are currently available for pre-order.

That's it from me today.   Enjoy your day and don't forget to come back on Thursday for a new Magnolia-licious Blog Hop.  xo

10 comments:

Regina said...

Angela!!! Seu cartão ficou tão lindo que só escrevendo em português. Já não tenho mais palavras em inglês para dizer o quanto gosto do seu trabalho. Esse carimbo é tudo de bom. Amei!!
Uma ótima semana!!
Regina

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, your card is so darling! Oh My Goodness, your coloring of the little girl is just beautiful, especially her hair! I also love the rose trim that you used! Have a wonderful week Sweetie! I look forward to the blog hop of Thursday!
Hugs,
Suzan

cabio's craft corner said...

Not only your coloring is gorgeous, but your layout is just as stunning on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jane said...

Ooh I can't wait to see all the CHA colouring as this one is beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

Kelly Lloyd said...

Amazing colouring Angela
Lovely card and colours

Hugs Kelly

mariska said...

This is such a beautiful card!
And love this image she is sooo cute.

Hugs mariska

Christina C. said...

Exquisite, Angela! Love how you colored this cutie, especially the hair!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow super cute and very beautiful card angela.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Hello friend!! :) WOW!! Your coloring is amazing and she is so sweet!! Beautiful job! HUGS

Myrna I said...

Your coloring always leaves my jaw on the floor!!! Totally awesome Angela!