Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Darlings - School House

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are all doing well today.  This is Angela and it's my turn to host at the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration Blog.  Today I want to share with you a project that I had made for the Winter CHA show.  I've used a couple of darling Saturated Canary stamps for this project and made a school house.  I have lots of pictures to show you, so please bear with me.







Details:

Images: Saturated Canary images - Homework and Geekin' It, Magnolia - Tree, (apple image was a free coloring image that I found on the internet.

Ink:  Copics, Memento Ink, Distress Ink

Papers: Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer

Dies: Magnolia - Lovely Fence, Magnolia - Wave Lace, Memory Box - Letters

Misc: Ribbon, twine, bell, wooden heart, and wooden birdhouse from my stash

Well that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my project, I really loved making this one!  Have a great day!

15 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is such an incredible project! Wow, wow, wow! Love the images and hoe you colored them, and the house is amazing. Xxx Ann Marie

Myrna said...

To dang cute! Love it Angela!

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooo wwwwwwoooowwww this is stunning Angela.
beautiful made wowwwwwwwwwwwww.

greetings karin

Jane said...

Wow Angela, that is simply awesome!
Hugs
Jane

Sinikka said...

Breathtaking. I was already speechless at the first photo.
So cute with the school teacher on the left side, the rule, the clock......well everything
It looks great.
Hugs Sinikka

Louise said...

Hi Angela!
Oh Hunni... This is just beyond awe! I've never seen anything like it! It was a good thing there where so many lush pictures. Stunning colouring and so many cute details.
You're so talented!

Biggest of hugs

Cordine said...

Stunning project!
Hugs
Cordine

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is such a brilliant design!! I love clever school house design and fun scene using these sweet images! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Eulanda said...

UMMMMM OMG!! THIS IS FREAKIN' FANTASTIK! Wow that is just incredible all the work you put into it. Just amazing! Hugs!

Dianne said...

Angela what a sweet school house, love the picket fence,your coloring is fantastic thanks so much for sharing and have a great day..

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super!!!!!!!!!!!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Angela.. This is out of this world KEY-UTE... Love all of the fun papers. You are always so creative dear!!!
hope you are having a great week.
hugs.

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool and creative idea on this school house Angela. Love the ruler pattern on the roof and the images made me smile. Beautiful project :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, your school house is so adorable! Oh, you found the perfect paper for it and those two images are so cute! I love it! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Kathya said...

What a wonderful and detailed project! Love the coloring of both images, absolutely gorgeous Angela.
Hugs, Kathya