Friday, March 1, 2013

SCACD - Guest Designer

Hi Everyone! Today I'm back with another SCACD guest designer post. I am soooo ready for spring and have made a stair step scenery card in this theme.


I've used a couple of Elisabeth Bell images today and one from Make It Crafty.  I've made the trees with a Memory box die and punched out tiny flowers with a hand punch to make the spring flowers. Here is a closer look:



Details:

Images:  Elisabeth Bell - Storybrook Collection Sampler #6 (Hats), Make It Crafty Fence - Petals and Palings.

Ink: Copics, Memento Ink, Distress Ink

Papers: Carta Bella - Devoted

Dies: Grass die by MFT (I think), Trees by Memory Box, Letters by Memory Box

Misc.: Ribbon, button, butterfly from my stash

I've enjoyed making this spring card.  I hope you all liked it too.  Let me know what you think if you can. Have a great day!

17 comments:

Alina said...

awesome, Angela, my compliments!

Anonymous said...

super sweet Angela! Lovely coloring and designing! I love step cards! How'd you get them to stand up so straight?

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOWZERS!!! This is beautiful!!!!!

Suzan L said...

Oh My Goodness Angela! Your card is soooooo gorgeous! I just love the scene you have created with the blossoms on the trees and the two sweet girls in the garden! You are always inspiring me with your creativity! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Kathi said...

Wow. This is sensational.

Gorgeous coloring of the images and beautiful scene created with the dies.

Sinikka said...

I LOVE the trees. Amazing what an idea. Like this a lot. Two beautiful images and so pretty coloring. Did I mention that I LOVE the trees.
Hugs Sinikka

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooo wow gorgeous angela.
this is beautiful made an stunning creation.

greetings karin

Susana M said...

UM - WOW nuff said :D
Thanks for guesting with us this month!!! You are a treasure inside and out :D
Hearts and Hugs!!!
Susana

Myrna said...

Your card is to cute! LOVE how you did your trees! Awesome job on your card Angela!

Norma said...

Wowzer. Beyond fabulous, Angela. Love it, love it, love it!
Hugs,
Norma

Norma said...

Wowzer. Beyond fabulous, Angela. Love it, love it, love it!
Hugs,
Norma

Christina C. said...

This card just cries out...WELCOME SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yesssssssssss!!!
Your created a beautiful spring scene, Angela. Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the combination of images and cute scene you've created, just beautiful!
Hugs Julie P

Dianne said...

Angela this is bloody brilliant, how you did all those flowers added the figures, just a fabulous card thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend..

Sharon Caudle said...

EEEEK!!! This is soooo fabulous!!! I am loving all the amazing details you've done with this card, Angela! Those trees are spectacular, and so is your coloring! Love it all!!!
hugs, Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Awesome card with beautiful blossom tree. It definitely reminds me of the warm spring with beautiful flowers everywhere :o)
Hugss,
Cabio

Stamping With Bibiana said...

WOW i love the card shape..very nice job.
first time visiting your blog..the cards are beautiful
bibiana