Well, I wanted to share with you my last Easter card that I just didn't have a chance to post yesterday. I used Magnolia's Exclusive Easter Egg.
Such a pretty Easter image isn't it? I used copics to color my image and spellbinder romantic rectangles die.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Easter Extravaganza
One Stop Craft Challenge - Easter
Dilly Beans Challenge - Easter
Stamping With the Dragon - Easter
That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:
Wow! This is gorgeous!!
Hi Angela, It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter at your house! Your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is so beautiful! I love the decorative frames and the addition of the cross! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan
That egg is stunning and you colored it beautifully.
Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at One Stop Craft Stop.
Mari
Hello Angela! wowowowowowwww!!! this card is absolutely stunning! i just everything about this! the colouring of the easter egg is fantastic and the punch all around the edges is fantastic!!!
hugs, alby
gorgeous egg and card Angela.
greetings karin
Beautiful!!! Jen xxx
so pretty Angela! Happy Spring!
What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)
Beautifully coloured and created, just gorgeous
Hugs Julie P
BRILLIANT... Its gorgeous Angela, the frame is lovely and how you colored and the rectangles just fabulous, thanks for sharing this beauty..
Post a Comment