Friday, April 12, 2013

Wee Stamps - Angelica

Hi Everyone! I'm back today sharing a Wee Stamps card that I made. This is Angelica and I think this is just the cutest little winter scene, don't you? I love her peaceful expression and the cute critters in this image.


I've used so many different dies from La La Land, Marianne Designs, Memory Box. Well this is the last of my winter cards for now.  Next it's all about Spring and Summer.  I am happy to say bye to Winter this year!



I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge 177 - Anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Things with wings

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

20 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful Angela.

greetings karin

Alexandra said...

a beautiful card,...and yes: bye bye winter...
lg
sanny

Christina C. said...

Hi Angela! Well, I awakened to a Siberian landscape this morning so your card fits right in!!! Love all the special details on this beauty, as well as your superb coloring!
Outstanding job!

Anonymous said...

She's just gorgeous! I love this little cutie, beautifully coloured and created
Hugs Julie P

Candy said...

Very very sweet, Angela.
What a wonderful image! You have coloured so well - really love her hair.
Pretty papers and excellently decorated :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is super cute!!!! Great job Angela. Beautiful project. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

Kelly said...

Love the image and she is pretty. I love the extras like the bird and the bird house and the snow. So darling.
Beautiful card,
Kelly

lovingrammahood said...

What a sweet and beautiful card. The little critters are adorable and overall it screams "SPRING" horray !!
Beautifully done.
Donna

NPurdum56 said...

Beautiful Angela! I love that paper! :) Nancee

Rene said...

She is such a doll! Love the colors...fantastic card!
Rene :D

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Angela. Your coloring is superb and love the pink and blue color combo. A stunning make. I'm so done with winter too.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling!

EnblogSail said...

Cute stamp and wonderful scene!
Caryl

Karen said...

So beautiful! I love the bright colors.

Karen

Lori Aragon said...

Hi Sweetie! You have some awesome dies!!! If you ever get tired of them, I'll be happy to have them over for the summer LOL :)

Your card is gorgeous! I especially needed this today as it's actually gonna be warm and toasty. I do love all your creations ♥
Love and blessings, Lori

Chris said...

Absolutely darling. Love these new images.

Myyrna I said...

Adorable card Angela! We received very little snow this year so feel cheated. LOL Still looking forward to Spring even with the allergies kicking into full gear.

Norma said...

Beautiful card, Angela. The Wee image is so adorable...hmmm, I'll have to think about adding this one to my next order. Fab colouring as always. The heart banner diecut is so cute.
I'm ready for spring too, but I had to look at the calendar to confirm that this is spring already. It was 4 degrees Celsius this morning!!! Brrr...
Hugs,
Norma

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and beautiful winter scene of this card. Very delightful winter and card the sentiment really fit the this Wee image. She really looks like she is thinking of someone :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

WeirdCat said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight
Ruth x