Details:
Stamps: Little Cute Edwin, Delightful Tilda, and Swing
Digi images: background images from Make It Crafty
Papers: Summer Sorbet
Dies: Spellbinder, Butterfly Border Die by Joy Craft
Misc: pearls, flowers
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
A Little Bit Crafty - Die-ing for it challenge
C.... is for Challenge - Summer
Creative Creations Challenges - Anything goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate. Enjoy your day!


22 comments:
Hello there Angela - what a beautiful creation - it must have taken you a long time, so much detail.
Hugs
Jane
Wow Angela what did you make this card beautiful! Your coloring is so good!!!
Hug, Celia.
AW! Check out that sweet little Edwin boy!! That's new to me! Such a stunning piece of art work Angela!! Love your Summer scene! HUGS
Oh what a work of art.. I just love all the work and creativity that goes into these lovely merged and beautifully colored images... what a fabulous card!!! xxx Ann Marie
Awwwwwww Angela this is sooooo adorable... Your coloring is always such an inspiration!!!! Love love your scene you created truly artwork gf!!! Hope all is well, miss you sweets!!! I hope you are staying cool and enjoying your summer with the kiddos!!!! Big hugs!!
it's a very beautiful card Angela.
greetings karin
so adorable and fantastic colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx
What an amazing scene, this is just beautiful Angela
Hugs Julie P
WOW...WOW....WOW....what a delightful garden you created for Tilda and Edwin! This is a most beautiful creation, Angela! Soooo creative and colored to perfection!
Such a cute card with an adorable scene! :) Nancee
Oh my goodness Angela! What a fabulous scene you've created!!! This is the first time I've seen Little Edwin... what a CUTIE!!! I love him ♥ Beautiful details on your entire card :)
OMG ok that's a LOT of images!!! WOZERS!! LUV LUV LUV that peach tree!! GOSH your coloring is unreal!! Nice!
Oh wow. This is STUNNING!
Fabulous colouring, love the shape of the card and the pretty lace rosette.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers
Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Your card is wonderful, Angela. I love the added butterflies and the pearls. Your coloring is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing your talents with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx
Oh wow, I love this scene, Angela. It's wonderfully sweet. And your colouring is superb. Gorgeous butterfly diecut and that's a beautiful crocheted flower.
Hugs,
Norma
Absolutely beautiful Angela, I always love the gorgeous scenes you create and your colouring is superb! Hugs, Chris.
Dear Angela, this is simply beautiful. What a great summer scene! Love this little boy, he is soooo adorable! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx
Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week
Kate xxx
CCC DT
This is amazing. That must have taken hours to make... So impressed. Love the little boy he is so cute...
Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week and good luck!
Nick
I am loving your card with that super sweet scene - just stunning you can see how much work went into it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.
Hugs,
Linda
Brown Sugar DT
Love your card Angela! Little Edwin is adorable! Love all the images you used. Beautiful!
Been a busy summer we moved Drew to Montana to work for the U.S. Forest Service. They want him to take the fire fighting course. Yikes!
We're waiting to hear from HR about a move up north.
As usual we're in the waiting game again.
Your card made me smile...love the cute images and your coloring is flawless!!! Hugs,
Laila
Post a Comment