Monday, July 8, 2013

Mini Monday - Gift Card purse

Hi Everyone!  Today is Mini Monday at Magnolia-licious and I've created a little purse that can be used for a "treat bag" for a party.  This treat bag is big enough for a gift card.  For the past few years for my young daughter's birthday, I've given $5.00 gift cards to Claire's as the treat bag.  This year, I thought I'd make this cute gift card holder to put my gift card in.  I've used mini Wonderful Tilda to decorate this purse. So precious!


 We're also making pink lemonade cupcakes this year for the party. So yummy!


Details:

Stamp:  Wonderful Tilda
Ink:  Copics, memento ink
Dies: Spellbinder circle die
Papers: Summer Sorbet by Little Darlings
Embellishments: trim and ribbon from my stash, flowers from I Am Roses, pearls

Well that' s all for now folks. Thanks so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful Project and also beautiful made.

greetings karin

Mojca said...

Ohhhh this is so sweet! Really cute little bag. hugs! Mojca

Aartje said...

This is so sweet, i think you would make a girl happy with it. Love the sweet colors.
Hugs Aartje

Myrna said...

Your purse gift bag is adorable!! What a keepsake for your daughter's guests! I found a lemon sugar cookie recipe that is to die for. Hmm, makes me hungry. Love your little Tilda Angela!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little purse, just perfect for s treat
Hugs Julie P

Mary said...

This is adorable!! I'm always looking for new ideas for my daughters birthday party each year. What a great idea!! I might have to "borrow" this one!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris said...

Aww, I just love this! I love the pink lemonade feel! Tilda is too cute and looks great on the front of the purse (which is precious in and of itself)! Brava!

XO,
Chris