Hi Everyone! I have another new CHA released Saturated Canary card to show you. This absolutely adorable stamp is Bailey and Bosco.
These gorgeous papers are the Summer Sorbet collection from Little Darlings Rubberstamps. Love these papers so much and I've used them often (have you noticed?) ;)
I've colored this image with copics and embellished with a polka dot bow, pearls, and gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses.
Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you soon!


7 comments:
So adorable. Love how you incorporated those cute papers with your image.. cute card... xxx Ann Marie
Oh she is so sweet and the colours and layout you have used with her are perfect
Love this card
Hugs Kelly
Such fresh, bright colors. Love them. Adorable card Angela!
Beautiful card Angela love the colours and your gorgeous designs, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda
This is so pretty Angela. I love the soft colours, very sweet
Hugs Julie P
Oh wow Angela!! Your creation is so sweet!! Love your coloring and gorgeous ribbon!! TFS! HUGS :)
very beautiful Angela.
greetings karin
Post a Comment