Sunday, August 4, 2013

Winter Fun with Little Darlings Rubberstamps

Good morning everyone! I'm back with Little Darlings Rubberstamps to share a new card I made for this past summer CHA.  I really enjoyed putting this scene together with a whole bunch of new stamps from Little Darlings  (soon to be able to be purchased from Little Darlings Rubberstamps).







Details:

Stamps - Cutie Pie A Sled Full, Cutie Pie The Perfect Tree, Little Darlings' Caroling Trio, Little Darlings' Down The Hill
Dies - House die by Marianne's Dies, Large Snow Covered Tree by Dee's Distinctively Dies, Lightpost - Paris Die

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Card and Scrap - anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - anything goes
Hanna and Friends Challenge - anything goes
MilkCoffee Challenges - show coloring skills

Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoyed my stair step card today. Have a great day!

15 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute and creative!! You are so amazing!

cgargus said...

Absolutely amazing!! There's not much else to say. Just WOW!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning scenery Angela and beautiful made.

greetings karin

Nicola said...

Wow Angela, what a scene - totally inspiring!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Jay Gee said...

Oh wow, this is totally amazing and your colouring is gorgeous :)

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful step card I love how you did the snow.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Ooh, Angela, this is fantabulous. Such a wonderful scene. Adorable images and your colouring as usual is topnotch. I love this!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Fabulous creation, Angela!! You've created yet another fantastic winter scene! Gorgeous coloring and design!! LOVE it!!!
hugs, Sharon

unni's scrappeboble said...

Wooow,woooow, herlighet for et fantastisk flott kort :) :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utgfordringen vår :)

Unni
Card and Scrap

Gunn`s Kort said...

Oh wow..this is a awesome card!
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs,Gunn

simply monica said...

Def my FAVE love this. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspiration Paints. Come again!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Angela! This is so amazing! I love the fun glittery winter scene you've made for these images!! Brilliant job! :)

Hjørdis said...

Lovely christmascard, so cute ! Thank you for joining with us at Card and scrap !

Hjørdis DT :0)

Myrna said...

LOVE, LOVE this Angela! Amazing job!

A.Karasiowa said...

Your card is so really beautiful :)