Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Little Darlings - Lisbeth Snowflake Ballet

Hi Everyone! This is Angela and I'd like to share with you one of the projects I made for CHA for Little Darlings.  I used Lisbeth Snowflake Ballet from Little Darlings.  This stamp along with all the other CHA new stamps will be available this Wednesday at Little Darlings.


I made an ice skate gift box.  Pattern can be found at Sandra's Scrapshop. This was a fun project to make. Hope you'll give it a try!

That's all for now! Don't forget to stop by Little Darlings on Wednesday to pick up this stamp and so many other CHA new releases. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Evette K. said...

Angela this is a darling creation, I love it!! Snowflakes are just the best and the stamp of the little girl is WWWWWWWay cute. Another thing on my wish list. Oh dear. Thanks for sharing. Hope u had a great weekend. ekc

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Angela beautiful made.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

This is so so adorable Angela!! LOVE that ice skate design!! :) HUGS

Ann Marie Governale said...

Sooo pretty.. I love the skate - simply amazing creation! xxx Ann Marie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hello dear friend!! Sorry it has been so long since I have stopped by.

I hope all is well!!

I can see you have not lost your touch for cards and crafting. This is over the top gorgeous and adorable!! Love it!!! You are so creative. Love that sweet skate!!

hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, I love this template very pretty
Hugs Julie P