Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Add Sparkle or Bling

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well?  Today we have a new challenge for you at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Our theme is to "bling up" our cards/projects.





I made this cute stair step card and added bling to my flowers on the fence and the pretty blinged bead added to my bow. I also added a pretty ribbon with a bit of bling already included.

Details:

Stamps:  On The Road Tilda, Digi House image from Make It Crafty, Sun from Magnolia, sentiment from my stash
Dies: Fence from La la Land Crafts, Tree from Memory Box,  Birdhouse and bird from Marianne Designs, Grass DooHickey die from Magnolia
Paper: French Country from Graphic Designs

I enjoyed creating this scene! Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

So beautiful.. what incredible work! xxx Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

Wow Angela!! This is truly amazing my friend!! LOVE the gorgeous scene you've created! So many stunning details!! I love it! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow!!!! So many gorgeous details on this card. Amazing!!!!!
Jasmina

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is another gorgeous card Angela.

greetings karin

Diana Crick said...

A Masterpiece Angela, you have created an amazing scene!
Love, love, love it !!,,,

Jay Gee said...

Stunning card and your colouring is amazing!

Candy said...

Beautiful scene, Angela!
Lots of colouring on this one.
Love your colouring - Tilda's hair in particular.
Wonderful bling :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, Sorry I haven't come by for a visit in awhile. Your card is just gorgeous! I love the cottage in the background and all the details that you have added with the die cuts! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Myrna said...

I love everything about your card! The house is awesome and beautiful coloring as always. Your tree die is just perfect.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Absolutely lovely! Such a beautiful scene you created!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Laila B. said...

Fabulous background. Simply perfect. Congrats!!!

Hanna said...

Oh Angela this is stunning!!! I can't take my eyes off it, it's so beautiful!

Hugs
Hanna