Friday, January 1, 2010

Magnolia Birthday Cart

Happy New Year!!! Wishing you a fabulous 2010! Hope you spent your New Year's surrounded by your loved ones.

Today I have a birthday cart tabletop decoration to show you using these wonderful Magnolia stamps that I love so much. I made it using my scor-pal and following the flower cart instructions at the scor-pal site here. I increased the size a bit so I could fit in all my decorations.

Here is my birthday cart:




I am entering this project in the Cupcake Craft challenge and the Three Clovers Design challenge where the challenge is to make something for a celebration.

Here are a few more pictures:





I used Unwrapped Tilda from the Christmas collection that I picked up at the Magnolia-licious store. I don't see it there for sale right now, but I'm sure Diana will be getting a shipment soon.



Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. I love to read them! :o)

45 comments:

stephanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic!!! I wouldn't mind getting cupcakes as proportionately large as the ones Tilda is sitting amoungst for my birthday!! Beautiful project, love the fun colours and brilliant design!!
Happy New Year!!
Stephanne

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! Love the colouring and so much detail too, what a stunning centre piece!! Happy New Year, hugs Angela x

Crystal said...

WOW Angela this is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I always LOVE your projects and this is soooooo cute!!!!! What a great and creative idea....!!!! Happy New Year, Crystal

The Crafty Den said...

Oh my goodness what a stunning creation. I love everything about it, especially the yummy, glittery cupcakes!! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

WOW Angela! this is totally charming! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh Holy Cow! This is just stunning Angela. Oh, my goodness! Wowza! Your coloring is fantastic and your cupcakes are just so yummy. The added umbrella and the sweet sentiments are so delightful. The bow at the end of the card is amazing! What a beautiful job you've done...

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Angela!! This is fabulous! I love all the wonderful details you put into this!! What a lot of work, and it shows! I love, love, love it!!!! hugs!

Suzanne J Dean said...

This is just fabulous & lovely! I adore all the bday elements, sparkle & fun Tilda! You did a wonderful job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow stunning creation, love the pretty yummy papers!! Tilda looks adorable around all the yummies!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! This is SO CUTE! Great job!

Kristie W. said...

That is adorable!!

charlene said...

This is just adorable ! I love it what an awesome job you did !!!!! Good luck with your entry.

Candy said...

WOWZERS!! This is really something! What a lot of work it must have been - but SO worth while. It is gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Candy

Julie said...

That is so cute! What a wonderful idea.

Patti Jo said...

That's some ambition! You've certainly put a lot of thought and work into this! This Tilda is on my wish list and nice to see it used other than Christmas too! Great job Angela!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!! Look at all the details in this!!! WOW it must have taken you forever!!! But it was worth it!! This is the cutest thing!!! I love everything about it!! Tilda looks adorable there and your colorations are perfect!!! Such a beautiful masterpiece!!!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
:)Kathy

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! this is Amazing, Super Cute and Gorgeous!!...Happy New Year!!..Hugs, Ila

Only By His Grace said...

What a super creation. It is really beautiful
Hugs Marion

Norma said...

OMG OMG OMG. Angela, I am picking up my jaw off the floor. This is sooo... fabulous. And using my favorite Tilda from the So Jolly collection. Awesome colouring. Incredible attention to details. A winner in my book.

Hugs.
Norma

Crealin said...

Hi Angelwood,

what a beautiful cart you've made, my 3-year-old daughter wants it too, she loves it and me too ;-) I'm gonna try it myself, I hope it works. Is it ok if I ask for some help if it doesn't work out?

Greetings,

Lins

cabio's craft corner said...

Totally stunning Angela. Love the way you used the MS punch for the edge of this cart. Super cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anneke said...

wow, what a magnolia birthday cart!!
So beautifull, and a happy 2010!
Hugs Anneke

Sandi said...

terrific project and oh my Tilda. Love it all. Happy New Year. Sandi

Nancy said...

Oh Angela this is stunning what a fabulous job you have done! You put alot of work into this and it is amazing!
Hugs,
Nancy

Myrna said...

Oh Angela you make me smile with all your beautiful creations. This is adorable and I love it.
Myrna

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW this is just so CUTE!!!! Great job you have done... Very beautifulwork.
Happy New year. Janiel

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH MY GOODNESS ANGELA!!!! That is so cute!!!!I am crossing fingers for you.I hope you win. dang it sooo cute!!! wow!! speechless.(jaw dropped)

Donna said...

Fantastic creation Angela and just perfect for our celebration theme, a fabulous centrepiece for a birthday celebration! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Nancy said...

Angela, this is positively wonderful! What a darling idea. I would never want to take it down. Thank you for sharing. Nancy

Angela said...

Wow, Angela this is just awesome!! What a great idea!! YOu always make the best 3D projects!!
Hugs,
Angela

Mephisto said...

Oh what a great idea. Fantastic and brilliant work!!!
Hugs
Domi

Eulanda said...

Ok holi cow OMG WOW!!! That is an AMAZING piece! I mean really!! You are so freakin' crafty! I'd pick yours if I were judging! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

There is nothing I could say to express how amazing this is! Beth

Cheryl Walker said...

Angela this is way tooo cute!!!! I love all the details on this,beautiful job hun!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

KymKreates said...

Oh My God this is fabulous!!!!!!!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, wow, wow! What an amazing project! Super fun and colorful, I love it! Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs, Christine :)

Audrey said...

wow! i love it! this is something to be very proud of

Unknown said...

I found your blog after just joining Magnolia-licious yesterday. You have done incredible work with these and other stamps! I am sooo impressed and a bit envious! I love all the designs I have come across on your most recent blog posts and I haven't even scratched the surface! Keep up the great work and Happy New Year!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angela! What an incredible project! All I can say is wow! Wonderful project!!! You are so talented girl! Happy New Year!

hugs,
Chris

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! My goodness Angela, Your work just amazes me to the fullest extent! This magnolia image is so cute and your project is just stunning!

I am in complete aww... of this little cart! Love every single aspect of it! Hope you got my message the other day also. :) You are just the sweetest! Have a fab New Year!

HUGS!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just GREAT. Everything on the cart looks delicious, even the present lol.

Kim said...

Oh my word is that AMAZING! What a stunning creation! Great table top decoration!!! Love it!!!
hugs~ Kim

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

WoW...this is stunning! What a fab creation! I want it!!! You did such an amazing job.

xoxo,
Lori

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

This is just amazing! I luv, luv, luv it! What a fab creation.

Where did you get the cupcake and pressie stamps? I luv them! What glitter did you use on the pink icing? I just luv glitter.

I luv your blog! I'm not a follower.

xoxo,
Lori

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela, Happy New Year.
Wow wow wow, this is so amazing. I love everything about this fabulous birthday cart. The design & colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz