
I used this sweet Tilda called Tilda with Lamb . She can be found at the Magnolia-licious store - looks like she's still available,she's perfect for Easter cards. The tree is also from Magnolia but I couldn't find it to link to. For my background, I used this beautiful Our Daily Bread stamp - it is called Path of Life. Just love this peaceful image.

I think I will also submit this card to the following challenges:
Dutch Dare - summer in winter
Cute Card Thurday - flowers
Just Magnolia - hearts and flowers
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!
46 comments:
Hello Angela,
what an amazing beautiful card, everything fits, love the little scenery you've made and your coloring is just perfect. I'm so happy that you love your award, I'm also very glad to have met you.
Big hug,
Lins xxx
This is so beautiful, lovely colouring of Tilda The colours are gorgeous and the layout of the design is just perfect too!!
Angela x
oh wow!!!!!!!!! This is very very cute!! Beautiful layout and I love all of the different stamps you have used to make this come together so beautifully!!
hugs, Janiel
Oh, my goodness! This is just breathtaking with all the beautiful details. Oh, I love this card. So much work and the combination of stamps is wonderful. You did a fabulous job on this...hugs..Barb
Angela your card is just beautiful!Your coloring is amazing and the scene is beautiful. Great job. Your row of flowers in the scene is to cool. Myrna
Oh Angela,I love your card,your Tilda is so very sweet,I love your back ground stamp and the trim around the card
Linda w.
Wow Angela. This cards STUNNING! I LOVE the scene you have created.
WOW!! This is incredible!! I love it!
Wow, your card is beautifull Angela !!
Hugs Monique
Mornin' Angela! You captured Summer in Winter for sure! I'm transported! lol oh I wish! lol This is so charming...lovely. Tilda is so precious and your coloring is awesome!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal
Absolutely gorgeous Angela! I adore that peaceful garden scene with Tilda--stunning! THanks for joining in on the challenge with us!
hugz,
Suzanne
OMG Angela this is just gorgeous!! Tilda looks so cute sitting in hte grass under that big tree!! YOu have colored this beautifully!! I just love seeing all your creations!! Just beautiful Angela!!
Hugs:)
Angela
What a wonderful card. The backgound goes great with the saying. Lovely job on the coloring.
Oh Angela your card is stunningly gorgeous!!! Your coloring is awesome! I love everything about your frame card! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy
I just love it, I love the scenery, looks real. great job
Oh my word!!!!! This card is breathtaking! I adore the garden scene and Tilda and the tree are gorgeous! The trim around the card sets everything off just perfectly!! I'm going back for another look! WOW! hugs!
UHHHH HOW PRETTY! Angela you did awsome job. JUST JAW DROPPING AND IM SPEECHLESS. Good luck sweetie on your challenges. Your amazing girl and you give me some inspiration you can't imagine.((HUGS))RubyM:)
AMAZING LADY HERE FOLKS!!!!!
Wowzer. Angela, I adore your card. Love the colours and your beautiful colouring job. Terrific background scene and the sentiment is just perfect for it. I love have you've set up the scene. It's perfect.
Hugs.
Norma
Angela I am going to fall out with you if you continue to make these STUNNING cards!!! lol only joking, not about this being stunning tho as it is I LOVE IT!!!! xxx
WOW WOW WOW! This is GORGEOUS! Tilda w/ lamb and the background stamp are so perfect for this sentiment! Wonderful job!
Lauren
That's gorgeous. Angela, OMG how long does it take you to cut out that tree. The scenery is beautiful and this made a pretty display. Love it!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Angela is this just beautiful, what a wonderful, peaceful scene you have created, lovely ribbon, take careX:)
omgosh Angela...this is just soo stunning. I am just in love with how pretty this is. I to have been working on a scene card but mine is a camping one..nothing like yours though. I could only dream of making one as pretty as this. You did an awesom job girlie!!!
Hugs
Nancy T.
OMG this is sooo gorgeous!! Love the sceneyou have created, love it all.
Kristy x
Wow and wow and wow I love it ! You did an awesome job ! I love everything about it now I need to check it out again !
Hugs
Beautiful! I love the scene with it, and with Tilda holding the lamb, it's just perfect!
Angela...this card is amazingly beautiful...I wish there was a way to subscribe to your blog! Your cards are great!
Oh wow Angela!! This is absolutely stunning!! Love how you incorporated the Tilda with the Paths of Life image!! So precious and beautiful!! You are just too creative! Stunning!
hugs,
Chris
Oh my goodness Angela! This is beautiful!!! Just love how you set this up and the colors!!! Fantastic work!!!
Oh my Angela, this is another amazing card... I am in awe of this one... so perfect and with all the other comments not much left for me to say except that it is perfection and something to be so proud of ... a definate work of art... So I am glad you got it in on time... definately worth it...
Hugs, Jean
Ohmy goodness this is incredible!!! I LOVE how you used the Our Daily Bread Path of Life as a bg!!! Your coloring is incredible!!! Amazing!!!
Oh my word, my jaw hit the floor. Now I think I need stitches . . . nope, seems to be okay. Wow, this is such a lovely scene!
Wow, how did I miss this on Friday! My jaw just hit the floor, this is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous scene you have created. I love it, great job!
Hugs, Christine :)
such a beautiful and inspirational card you have made. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x
I´ve no words Angela!!! Your card speak for itself!!!! It´s one of the most beautiful job I ever see!!!
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Hugs
Regina
ooh Angela,
so beautifull!
What a great color work
Hugs Anneke
Hi Angela. What a positively perfect card, in all ways. The card is beautiful as is the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.
wow what a lovely card it is ssooo nice
i am going to follow you!
hugs from holland ,
sylvia
stunning card Angela...I love the beautiful background and stunning colouring...thanks for joining in with my blog candy and good luck with it
Mina xxx
WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are so creative!!!
Angela, I love this image, I actually have this stamp and have not used it, shame on me, I will definitely have to do that, thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs
What an amazing card, lovely scene! Beautiful details and coloring. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Magnolia! :)
This is STUNNING! What a gorgeous scene. :)
Angela, OMG, wow wow wow, this scene is amazing, I love the combo of images, so wonderfully coloured and such a beautiful sentiment.
Hugs Jodie from Oz
This is terrific!! I love what you have done with that sweet little Tilda and the tree, oh my wow, how amazing is that!!?!! You've created a stunning creation and used all of the images so cleverly, wow wow wow!!
Take Care,
Stephanne
This card is precious.. wow :)
Priscilla
Post a Comment