
Hi there! I am having a great (and productive) day today sitting at my craft table. Today I wanted to show you this super cute Inky Impressions image called Lili Roller Skating. LOL! She's not exactly practicing safe play (with no knee pads or helmut) but she's looking adorable! :o)
Here's a closeup:

Recipe: Papers from DCWV and Basic Grey, butterfly and flower stickers, punch from Paper Wishes, stickles, and pearls
Copics: E49, E47, E44, E42, E40, B34, B32, B000, C3, C1, C00, YG67, YG63, G40, R85, R81, YR23, Y13, E11, E00, E000, R20, R29, R27, R24, R22
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch - sketch
ABC Challenge - "U" for unused stash (my butterfly and flower stickers haven't been used)
Thanks for visiting! Hope you get a chance to sit at your craft table today!
hugs,
18 comments:
Hey Angela,wat een leuk kaartje is dit geworden, mooi gekleurd en....woauw die bloemenpons!!!Super!Liefs,Celia.
Awww Angela your card is DARLING hun!!! I love all the details, and your Lili Roller Skating, she is DARLING!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Angela your card is adorable! I really like that edge punch and your pearls in the centers. Awesome job on your coloring too. Great card!
Oh my word Sweetie this looks AMAZING, I LOVE these colors and this darling scene you created...Girl you are sooooo SUPER TALENTED!!! BEAUTIFUL!!
What a fun card! Love your coloring, as usual, and the added butterfly makes me smile! Fabulous!
she's pure cute-ness Angela... love how you colored her with leggings or whatever they're called these days! lol COOL punch...bummer...there isn't enough room in my stamp room for me anymore cuz there are too many punches!!! So who makes this one! love it!
Pam Going Postal
Beautiful card!! I love the punch you used and the pretty colours!! The image is so great and your coloring fantastic!! big hugs your new follower; Marley
what a sweet and adorable card, Angela! Awesome colors!
This is beautiful, Angela! I love the fence with the pretty flowers and butterfly, and that border punch is just gorgeous!
Lili is certainly having fun in the sun, beautiful scene you have created, love the flower border punch, enjoy the rest of your day, take careX:)
I love the punch borders on this card. She is so lovely and the cute little details (ie. butterfly, flowers) are so gorgeous add ons for this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Oh Angela, she is such a cutie!! Love your coloring on her and those leggings are so cute!! Love the new punch and the pearls you added.
Hugs:)
Angela
So, so cute! The edge punch really makes your coloring stand out - awesome card!
Hugs, Marsha
Angela I really love how your card turned out from your coloring to your fancy borders! Beth
This is absolutely darling Angela!! I just love your coloring and the fence you added!! You are so right! She is looking beautiful!
hugs,
Chris
This is so adorable, Angela, I love the scene you created. She is too sweet!
Hugs, Christine
UHHH WHAT A CUTIE! OHHH AND THE BORDERS PUNCH IS AWSOME.Your scenery is stunning.Gosh i have missed your cards.Always something to look fowarsd to here.RubyM:)
A very cute and adorable image!! I love the scene you made for her and the cute punch you used!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Post a Comment