Anyways, here is a card I want to show you that I made for Inky Impressions. This is Spunky Scooter Lili. How adorable is she!? I saw this background made by Alota Rubberstamps that I picked up from the Magnolia store and knew this image would be a nice background for my Scooter Lili. I think the background image is actually supposed to be a winter type of scene so I added some flowersoft to the leafless trees. I think it turned out ok. What do you think?

I'm following Mercy's Sketch this week (love her sketches). Here is a closeup picture:

Recipe: Basic Grey, Magnolia, and DCWV papers, Inky Impression stamps, Alota Rubberstamps stamp, ribbon and wooden heart button from my stash, flower soft, and spellbinder die.
Copics: G17, G14, YG13, YG01, E42, E40, YG67, YG63, G21, YR23, Y23, Y21, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, R85, R83, R81, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E35, E33, E31, E30, E02, E00, E000, B39, B37, B34, B32
I plan to enter this card at the following challenges:
Mercy's Sketch - sketch
Creative Card Crew - pink and green
Corrosive Challenge - clean and simple
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - lots of bright colors
Ooh La La Creations - bright and cheerful
Charisma Cardz - 3D (Lili and background are both popped up)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week! hugs,
21 comments:
I think it's worked brilliantly Angela - great card and your colouring is wonderful - thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Woooooaaaaauuuuw super,geweldig,schitterend!!!
Liefs Celia.
I just love coming to visit you!! Your cards are fantastic!! I love this one--your colouring rocks and the background stamp you used looks like it was made to coordinate with Lili!! Just fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Sarah :)
I LOVE it and of course I want it! I didn't see it, but I will go looking now!!! I was going to be good! lol Awesome Lili coloring Angela! Love, love, love this!
Inspiring for sure!
Pam Going Postal
WOW Angela! That is a lot to colour. Amazing card. Hugs
Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is stunning thank you so much for sharing wioth us at ooh la la
Wendi
Angela sweetie your work is AMAZING...I LOVE the scene you created for LiLi...OMG this is AWESOME!!! I can't get over how talented you are girl!!!! Beautiful work...LOVE THIS!
Angela this is just to AWESOME!! I love, love your background!!!! Beautiful coloring on ALL of your card!
Hi Angela, pretty coloring and very adorable card. Beautiful card!!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Wow, Angela, this is STUNNING! What a gorgeous, fun, summery scene you have created, I love it!
Hugs, Christine
Gosh this is fabulous wonderful colours and image and your colouring is gorgeous
Hugs
Lorraine x
STUNNING Angela, FANTASTIC scene, wonderful background stamp, just looove your colouring! Take CareX:)
How cute and fun!! I just love the pretty coloring you did on this image and background!! Great job on the sketch too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Angela
It turn out oke it's a very beautiful card
you have colored nicely
great card
greetings karin
How cute is this! Love the image and you have colored her beautifully!
Hugs, Marsha
Aw, I love this!!! Great card!!
Angela this is so amazing! Beth
Angela, Your scene is wonderful, I love this sweet Lili image and background is perfect, the flower soft is a great addition and your colouring is beautiful. Sorry I haven't by for a while. Hugs Jodie from Oz
WOW, what a stunning work hun!
Great to be with you in a team.
Think we will read us in the web :-)
Hugs
Domi
Hi dear Angela,
your card is stunningly beautiful, you are so talented in making little sceneries. Then I haven't even mentioned your coloring, amazing!
Big hugs,
Lins x
This card is sooo sweet! Luv the scene and your colouring is fab.
xoxo,
Lori
Post a Comment